• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Surefire M4 bored for 18650s, w/ MN21 HOLA *SOLD*

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whelp, I gotta let this one go to fund parts for another home-brew light I'm working on.

It is a mint condition Surefire M4, lathe-bored to fit 18650 cells and comes with an MN21 lamp assembly. I have not even run this thing through one charge of the batteries so there is very little time on the lamp. I have also machined a new negative contact for the lamp assembly because I wasn't happy with Surefire's stock setup.

The light does not include the 18650s shown in the photos... you get the complete light in the original Surefire box.

Asking $250 shipped in the continental U.S., accepting offers. Please post your interest here and follow up with a PM. I will deal with offerors in the order I receive their messages. If there's no deal then I'll go down the list and so on. I will also consider trades or partial trades for HID lights if in mint condition.

Best way to contact me for questions is thru email: scott.cr at hentaixo dot com

Last edited:

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire M4 bored for 18650s, w/ MN21 HOLA

Great snag PSM.

Nice light Scott and great work on the bore.

Looking forward to some more nice things from you :) ... hopefully in the near future.

Curtis

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Surefire M4 bored for 18650s, w/ MN21 HOLA

cue003 said:
Great snag PSM.

Nice light Scott and great work on the bore.

Looking forward to some more nice things from you :) ... hopefully in the near future.

Curtis
I knew it wouldnt take you long to find this! :laughing:

mohr

Newly Enlightened
?????? i was first.
scott you did sent me an email that i am the first and i allready sent paypal.
what happend ???
regards christian

mohr

Newly Enlightened
hi scott,

you are not responding to my emails or pm nor did i receive a M4.

if you dont answer my mails within a week i will refund my money via paypal.

thats no joke !!!

christian

mohr

Newly Enlightened
hi scott,

did not receive the M4 !!!! you shipped the M4 on 15 aug. thats a long time ago.
why dont you respond to my emails - please respond to my emails or i have to contact paypal regarding refund.

christian