Just Got Two New ARC's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to two CPfers, i just got two Arc flashlights(My FIrst ones) They were the ARC 4+ and the LSH-P. These lights are aweomse and the tints are great. They feel Extremely durable and the Type 3HA is the best i seen. I cant believe i had not used any of these lights. Now i am all excited what ARC is going to come out with next. My EDC is the ARC 4+ or the LSH-P, My favorite lights!!!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, These ARC's are really something. Why did they go out of business in the first place they are really TOP notch Lights.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice purchase, Sklomax!

Welcome to the wonderful world of ARC.

I, too, carry my ARC +4 as EDC, in over two years it still looks pristine. In fact I only discovered the thin plastic film over the lens the other day!

I've got a couple of LS types in the post to me now, can't wait.

Thank goodness for CPF B/S/T.

I can't understand why they went out of business either. With a product this good, they should have gone from strength to strength. At least we've got the ARC 5 to look forward to...patience...patience...must have more patience...

Be lucky...

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, ARC5 i cant imagine how awesome it will be. Just have to play the waiting game now! Yes thank goodness for B/S/T and ARC's

Status
Not open for further replies.