• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD*** McLux III PD UX1K, Tritium, Ti Bezel ring

InFlux

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

I actually FOUND my original 1st Run PD last week! So, now I'm selling the replacement I bought new from Don a couple of months ago.

The base light (McLux III-PD HA-dark slate (Black) ) cost $205. But it's loaded with all available options-
-Upgraded UX1K emmiter -$30
-Optional Tritium vial in piston -$25
-Optional Titanium Bezel Ring -$30
-Upgraded new style titanium clip -$10
Total= $300

I did carry this one for about 1 1/2 months or so and it works flawlessly- but has some HA-III wear and light scratches around the tailcap area (just like my original EDC one that I switched back to). No cracks, dents, lumps, bulges, or penetrating scratches.

Anyway, I'm selling it for $290 plus actual shipping charges for CC PayPal. (free shipping in the U.S. for Cash PayPal). Sorry, no trades or other forms of payment. ***SOLD***

Feel free to ask questions via PM or in this thread, but the first "I'll Take It!", get's it. :popcorn:

Also Be Advised That This Item Is Now Listed Both Here And on EDC Forums.Com.
I Will Use Time Stamps To Determine Which "I'll Take It" Comes First.

Last edited:

InFlux

Enlightened
Re: F/S- McLux III PD UX1K, Tritium, Ti Bezel ring

Okay- here's a few pics. :)

http://imageshack.us

As you can see, the HA wear and light scratches I described are localized in one area (best seen in the las photo).

Leef

Enlightened
:goodjob:. Light received quickly and as advertised. Thanx for expediting. I appreciate your attention. :grin2: