What's in the pipeline from Fenix?

frosty

Enlightened
I currently have the L1P / L2P and just received the P1. I am really pleased with their build quality and brightness. However what I would really like to see is something along the lines of a 2 cell cr123 with a Lux 3 or even a Lux 5. To me this would seem to be the next logicall step in their product development, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or ideas on the subject?

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
I anticipate HDS Functionality in Fenix's 2AA, 1AA and CR123 form factor and perhaps corrosponding 'designations' would be L2E, L1E, P1E ... there are also posibilities of P2E's as well.

InfidelCastro

Banned
frosty said:
I currently have the L1P / L2P and just received the P1. I am really pleased with their build quality and brightness. However what I would really like to see is something along the lines of a 2 cell cr123 with a Lux 3 or even a Lux 5. To me this would seem to be the next logicall step in their product development, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or ideas on the subject?

They already make a Lux III (the L2T and L1T) that is brighter than alot of other Lux III's and it runs at constant brightness off of rechargeable nickle metal hydride (NIMH) AA's. I've been using an L2T at work for a couple months now. L2P??? Where have you been dude???

Anyways... Why would you want just another Lux III or even Lux V that runs off of expensive CR123A's when there are already a crapload of these type of lights out there? American and Chinese made...

I'm looking forward to a Lux V that runs off of rechargeable AA's!

billgr

Newly Enlightened
i think the next logical step will be a P1 with 2 stage switch. thats why i've held off buying the P1.

Bill

maverick215

Newly Enlightened
frosty said:
why would you want a 2 cell cr123 lux 3 when you already have a 1 cell cr123 lux 3?

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
billgr said:
i think the next logical step will be a P1 with 2 stage switch. thats why i've held off buying the P1.

Bill

My sentiments exactly! I hope that if this ever turns up, they will make the low lower than the L1T.

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
frosty said:

carrot said:
You can put a FluPIC in a Fenix L1P for HDS-like functionality... it's been done before...

carrot,

i believe it's not about modding, but rather, if Fenix is coming out with new products :)

:nana: Review Pending :nana: : P1E, L2E (when they become available) :p