New Surefire M3-CB Flashlight

CLHC

Flashaholic
Nice Light! :thumbsup:

I don't use the VB-xx holster. I utilize other means that for me are pratical and "effective" for my uses.

Enjoy!

Now That's a HUGE PICTURE :huh:

blahblahblah

Enlightened
Here's an M3P

dsc00764a3mn.jpg

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is another good carrying option for the M3, both scalloped and CB:

http://www.blackhawk.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=2487&d=

nobody

Newly Enlightened
FWIW I wouldn't use a V70 or V71 holster for any SF lights other than the nitrolons. My experience is that the springs inside leave scratches (or streaks really) on the anodizing - at least they did on my M3 and 6P. YMMV

nc987

Enlightened
Any chance you could resize that picture. I run at a high resolution so its not too bad but for others who dont thats a real pain. Photoshop is your friend.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Well there are a few made and they were sold so it stands to reason that another Flashaholic would be able to get his grubby mits on one if he wanted hard enough...

Size15's

Flashaholic
sixshooter_45 said:
I know but mine is a Crenellated bezel, this is just a pic I copied.

In that case you are welcome to resize it and edit your post to display a smaller version of the photo.

Thanks,
Al

Size15's

Flashaholic
Quality over Quantity - most people have carefully considered how best to invest in flashlights. There is added value and respect for that.

Al

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
blahblah,

I assume that is a SpaceNeedle sitting next to the 'pine? That light is bigger than I thought it was!!

Thanks for the pics!!!

It truly is a great collection!!

Bill

schrenz

Enlightened
BlahBlah,

great pictures!
I hope I recieve my SW2 and M3CB bezel in the next days, so I have a homebuild M3P:grin2: , it looks great!

One question left: I've never seen a A2 with CB-Bezel, where did you get it, it's an origin SF-light or custom-made? A little nice combat-dwarf.
Greets Jens

RemingtonBPD

Enlightened
nobody said:
FWIW I wouldn't use a V70 or V71 holster for any SF lights other than the nitrolons. My experience is that the springs inside leave scratches (or streaks really) on the anodizing - at least they did on my M3 and 6P. YMMV

True, it can scratch the HA, but for tactical carry on a duty belt it is the best way to carry this light. If I didn't carry it for work I might consider a different carry option.