Just for fun : Infinity Turbo

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am rather bored at home so I did what any flashaholic would do, take out my collection of lights (which are relatively little, and start shining em all of the place, at people, at walls and so on. I saw this abandoned Energizer Light which I have, it has a emergency amber blinking lite and a Flourscent light. Unfortunately the battery terminals have corroded to nothingness so I can't use it anymore. I looked at the reflector and told myself... what a waste to throw this light away. Den a stroke of genius hit me....... and therefore I created this!

fd14870d.jpg.orig.jpg

fd148706.jpg.orig.jpg

fd148709.jpg.orig.jpg

Impressive huh!
tongue.gif
(Actually the head does nothing... it's day time here when i posted this as I just modded it so i can't do any beam shots or anything like that.

icon15.gif
bluedead.gif

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
It would probably be more useful if you turned it around & used it for a base. Reflectors on LED's don't seem to do much, especially on an Infinity. TX

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eh true. but i notice that there is this very strange blue thin corona that the light has. It spreads so far out that unless you put it flush flat against the wall, you won't notice it. The reflector does that this extremely small amount of light and focus it forward...