ID This StreamLight? Please

dental4usa

Newly Enlightened
Ok, so I am still a newbie, Ok?

Now that we've established that, I have a question. I've been trying to figure out what this light is: Flashlight

It looks like it should be a Stinger of some flavor or other, but I can't quite nail it. The closest I have found is here: GOMACO

Not that it's important, but it's little things like this that drive me crazy.

What is a "Stinger Elite", anyway???

Thanks all! :)

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not a Streamlight . If you look at the bottom of the page in your link it says made in China. Streamlights are made in USA. They are just using the Stinger name. Although on "Dog the Bounty Hunter" I have seen them using real Stingers.

Last edited:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's probably similar to or another version of the Streamlight Twin-Task 3C. One of Streamlights not so successful attempts to market lights made in China. I can't think of the name right now but there is a store that sells sub-standard tools that is also selling a version of this light

dental4usa said:
Ok, so I am still a newbie, Ok?

Now that we've established that, I have a question. I've been trying to figure out what this light is: Flashlight

dental4usa

Newly Enlightened
I kind of got hung up on the whole made in china thing too .. Thanks for 'splaining! :grin2:

So from what I can tell from you guys, is that this is probably a lower grade type of StreamLight made in China .. Interesting. No wonder I couldn't quite make it fit! The 3C Tasklight was the closest I could come to it.

Thanks! Now I know I'm not crazy for not figuring it out!

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
dental4usa said:
I kind of got hung up on the whole made in china thing too .. Thanks for 'splaining! :grin2:

So from what I can tell from you guys, is that this is probably a lower grade type of StreamLight made in China .. Interesting. No wonder I couldn't quite make it fit! The 3C Tasklight was the closest I could come to it.

Thanks! Now I know I'm not crazy for not figuring it out!

No, it's not a Streamlight at all. These are the kinds of no-name lights you can probably get off eBay for $10 plus shipping.