Arc LSH-P Value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Sklomax, I guess the worth of it is whatever you paid for it plus the pleasure you get from it. I hope you like your new LSH-P and ARC+4 (I know the answer to that one)

I just recieved a LSH-P from another CPFer today. I love the design and handleing, possibly more than my ARC+4 which has been my EDC for couple of years. This LSH-P has been modded and is a lot brighter than the +4.

If it's any help I paid $115 for it plus postage (including a 2AA twisty tube and a Kroll CR123A). I think this is ball park for this light.

Hope you're having as much fun as me with it!

Be lucky...

PS - I recently saw a LSH-P go on ebay for $137.50 (May 2006) just with the kroll. And one went with 1AA,2AA and CR123a Twisty for appx $60 but it was very battered.

Last edited:

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not gonna take the time to look it up, but if I remember correctly, you got CM's offering that was boosted to 667mA, upgraded IMS reflector, and upgraded SxxH Lux I, which was a steal at $115. You got a sweetheart.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Having just stood outside on our balcony and lit up the backs of houses two streets away, I would have to agree! This is a brilliant light and I love the shape and feel of the LSH-P.

I tried to get one when they were available, but went for the newer brighter ARC+4. Which I have to say is also fantastic, but sort of lacks 'something' when compared to the Older ARC.

So all I have to do is wait for my LSH with a green Lux mod from Sigman and I'll be even happier...until the next ARC comes along!!

(Anyone got a Red/Orange LS first run they want to get rid of? I missed out on Carpe Diem's sale a while back) - Sorry, off topic.

Sklomax, Buglightgeek just sold a LSL modded package plus all four tails and glowrings for $225 which was in very good condition. I get the feeling all ARC's lights will circulate around CPF over the years. I'm sure they have the longevity and hardiness to outlast some of us!! Looking forward to owning yours at some time in the future and maybe you can get mine too! (That didn't mean to sound creepy at all ! I am not a wordsmith.)

Be lucky...

greenLED

Flashaholic
Nyctophiliac said:
Sklomax, Buglightgeek just sold a LSL modded package plus all four tails and glowrings for $225 which was in very good condition.
I was getting to post that. Totally agree with your last paragraph.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually i did not buy it, i traded it. It is in very good cond, but dont know what . Its about the same in brightnesss as my ARC 4+. I am not planing to sell it but i guess i dont really need it since i have an ARC 4+ but this light is no longer made so just wondering in a couple of more years will this light be worth $$$? EDIT**** it has not been moded. It is in Great Condition and very bright.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.