Anyone use Axel or Tag colonge?

picard

Flashlight Enthusiast
I assume that everyone here had seen commercial of Axel colonge or Tag. Has anyone use Axel or Tag colonge? Doesn't it stink?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've used Axe on a number of occasions when I still lived in Seattle, but for some reason, the Axe you get down here in Sacramento stinks (as in it's malodourous).
So right now I'm using Old Spice High Endurance, "Glacial Falls" odour.

Illum

Flashaholic
I don't use colonge alone...I use them in a combination with a lighter...so I may EDC a bottle, but its not on me, its rocket fuel.

ATVMan

Newly Enlightened
I use Axe everyday just a quick spray, i use the essence scent, I also put it in my gym bag and works very well

I have gotten a quite a few girls ask me what type of cologne it was because they liked it

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 15 yr old brother uses it to disguise the smell of weed on his clothes to keep the parents from finding out. I don't think they know.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
Invest in a decent cologne... trust me, you will get a lot more positive feedback than with those cheap supermarket scents that make you smell like some sleazy small time pimp (the big pimps use the good stuff :) )
And the biggest secret is not to use too much, If it can be smelled from more than 2 feet away, you've used too much... If the lady likes you, she will come close enough to smell your nice scent, on more than 1 occasion I've even heard it as an excuse to come really close (think kissing distance)

Davidoff, Armani and Boss have some really nice stuff

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
just for a larf I googed axel and odor and got this --

http://www.hhmi.org/research/investigators/axel_bio.html --

mm interesting; since like-smell-detecting nuerons grow in clusters at specific spots in the nose, odors are perceived on a topographic map in the brain -- just like the perception of numbers are reported to be seen in the mind of the greater math savants; that guy who did pi out to 20,000 numerals in his head out loud with not an error..what was his name?

(there was a TV show about him recently; they had him meet the 'real' rainman..)

B@rt

Flashaholic
MayCooper said:
Invest in a decent cologne... trust me, you will get a lot more positive feedback than with those cheap supermarket scents that make you smell like some sleazy small time pimp (the big pimps use the good stuff :) )

Wich is why I use Santos de Cartier. :whistle: :grin2:

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
..once in while I crumble some of the purple sage that grows all around here into my pockets.. can't say it attracts women like a magnet, but then I haven't had any herpes lately either..

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bet this is the #1 use for AXE... some poeple at my work do the same thing

greenlight said:
My 15 yr old brother uses it to disguise the smell of weed on his clothes to keep the parents from finding out. I don't think they know.

Luna

Enlightened
Manzerick said:
I bet this is the #1 use for AXE... some poeple at my work do the same thing

I see you are from Boston, are you working for the company that did the 'Big Dig' per chance?

Virgo

Newly Enlightened
Manzerick said:
you folks need to try Aqua Di Gio... AWESOME Stuff...

Stong with a two spray max IMHO... chicks dig it

I've gotten more attention with this stuff than anything else. VERY STRONG, so easy does it. Anymore than one spray, and you're asking for an all-day headache.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they were using some heavier drugs then good ole' pot LOL

I live 6 miles from the effin tunnel that collapsed. Scary stuff!!!!

Luna said:
I see you are from Boston, are you working for the company that did the 'Big Dig' per chance?