Walmart has Coast!

tomdooley62

Newly Enlightened
:grin2:I know that they may not be a favorite of everyones but I saw that Walmart in my area Lancaster SC has started stocking the Coast 1.25 three ledlenser light 1 aa. Price $19.97. They also have a new Brinkmann three led cloverleaf design. Looks like new design. They have them in gold and black. Not the best light but it think the price was $14.97 3aaa.

Checked out Kmart and they have the Energizer Double Bright marked as $10.00. When I went to check out it rang up as $7.00. Not a bad little combo light. CCT and LED. 4 aa configuration. The cct flourscent is pretty neat for an area light.

Last edited:

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
I got one of the Energizer lights at KMart for $7 also. It was in a clearance bin and actually marked $7, the rest in the flashlight section are marked $10 like you said. The checkout person scanned the back UPC rather than the front clearance UPC and it came up $7 so I figured they would all ring up that way but didn't want to buy more than one til I tested it.
The LED isn't very impressive, although it is acceptable. It does have good throw because it's partly lensed, but it's not bright and has no spill.
You're right about the fluorescent, it makes a very nice area light. I was impressed with that.

martytoo

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone bought the Coast 1.5 watt three LED 1AA light from Walmart? If so I would like to read your opinion.

cary1952

Newly Enlightened
They have been at my walmarts (sioux falls, sd ) for about 2 weeks. $19.97.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
save your money

every LEDLENSER keychain LED light i've bought has come unscrewed and been lost.:awman: YES, the LED LENSER lights look cool; but give your money to Nuwai or Fenix instead!