Wolf Eyes Vs Digilight

Jvalera

Newly Enlightened
Im impressed by WE's new 9V D26 in my franken M2 w/ 2x AW 17000.
But now I read about Digilight's new High Pressure 9volter. Has
anybody compared the two ?:sssh:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too am runnning the W/E D26 9v in a frankenmonster M2+detonator on primaries. i am duly impressed. I'd search for Paul_In_Maryland as I know he's run a comparo of either 6v and/or 9v bulbs.

-Jim

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to make this a quick answer.

Both brands are so good that the choice becomes personal.

Get Digilight if you value light weight, slim profile, and the ability to use Surefire-brand and Surefire-compatible parts and accessories, including tailcaps, extenders, heads, lanyards (not available for Wolf Eyes), diffusers, and traffic wands.

Get Wolf Eyes if you are willing to trade the Digilight's flexibility and lighter weight to get a slightly whiter and more powerful beam, a 3.7V rechargeable option, cooler operation, longer runtime per charge (via fatter cells), and a 300 lumen, three-cell rechargeable option.

Jvalera

Newly Enlightened
Paul_in_Maryland said:
I have to make this a quick answer.

Both brands are so good that the choice becomes personal.

Get Digilight if you value light weight, slim profile, and the ability to use Surefire-brand and Surefire-compatible parts and accessories, including tailcaps, extenders, heads, lanyards (not available for Wolf Eyes), diffusers, and traffic wands.

Get Wolf Eyes if you are willing to trade the Digilight's flexibility and lighter weight to get a slightly whiter and more powerful beam, a 3.7V rechargeable option, cooler operation, longer runtime per charge (via fatter cells), and a 300 lumen, three-cell rechargeable option.
Guess Illstick with WE since
their new 9vd26 is whiter than Digilights HP 9v. plus it costs less