Red & Black Aliens Steal Seattle Space Needle on Flying Saucer! (caught on film!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Red & Black Aliens Steal Seattle Space Needle on Flying Saucer! (caught on film!)

Looks just like the real thing, don't it? (heh heh)...

fd0beb1b.jpg

Obviously I'm drumming my fingers on the workbench waiting for the Arctic Silver to set up...

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: Red & Black Aliens Steal Seattle Space Needle on Flying Saucer! (caught on film!)

grin.gif
tongue.gif

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Red & Black Aliens Steal Seattle Space Needle on Flying Saucer! (caught on film!)

Can't Stop Staring At It.

Stefan

Enlightened

That is some heatsink you have on that emitter.
shocked.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Stefan,

How many times do I have to tell you, that is not a heatsink, that a real fyling soccer!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Did anyone notice the scribe lines on the disk? Finally received my new handy-dandy Zero/Zero Center Finder...

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast

Remember Charlie, RED & BLACK aliens are from planet ECV..
winkie.GIF
yellowlaugh.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Ha ha ha! I forgot about the color association with your organization.

formless

Newly Enlightened
Re: Red & Black Aliens Steal Seattle Space Needle on Flying Saucer! (caught on film!

Hello all,

I was searching on google for 'Red and Black Aliens' and I found this page but Im gutted because I cant view the images.

Can anyone assist please?

Just in case you are wondering why I searched this its because I had an amazing dream relating to such and when I saw the word 'graemlins' I really felt like I was on to something because thats how I described them to my wife. Although they were not at all hairy.

For all I know you could be posting pictures of popsicles lol.

PapaLumen

Enlightened
Re: Red & Black Aliens Steal Seattle Space Needle on Flying Saucer! (caught on film!

Sony imagestation where the pic was hosted shut down, it was 9 years ago though.. sorry cant be of any help with your freaky dream lol Oo

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

LOL,

"Space needle" is a flashlight made by Mr Bulk, so his post probably had nothing to do with Aliens sighting :crackup:

Illum

Flashaholic

why are there so many 9 year old threads getting bumped?

StarHalo

Flashaholic

why are there so many 9 year old threads getting bumped?

Flood of new summer users who find threads by searching, happens every year. Always interesting to see what they come up with..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts