Great 35x 5mm 3AA eBay light

x2x3x2

Banned
I really like this light, unlike almost all the other chinese lights available, this one runs on 3AA not AAA. I've always felt that these multi led lights drain the AAA to hard n have been looking for one that runs on AA n finally found one.

Beam profile: Wide hotspot, fades softly towards fantastic spill which covers almost 180°. Pointing this light straight forward it illuminates the ground right in front of your feet nicely.
Electronics: Direct Drive
Head: 35x unknown brand 5mm LEDs
Body: Feels alot tougher n heavier than my other aluminiums such as nuwai/fenix. might even be stainless steel. Inside is a 3xAA battery holder.
Tail: Reverse clicky, very stiff with good click n feel.

To me this is the perfect room lighter, beats the more expensive nuwai's hands down. great for night walks too.
Some ways this light could be better is if it were regulated n that the machining is abit rough, but this light is seriously near perfect to me, just have to see how it holds up after a few weeks of use.

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01329.jpg

Beam at 6 feet vs Fenix P1.
DSC01331.jpg

Beam at 1 foot vs Fenix P1.
DSC01332.jpg

Last edited:

bullinchinashop

Enlightened
Why do so many people write posts like this without including a link?

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...os=ZIP/Postal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

Looks nice I might order a couple of these. It's not gonna be a really bright light but it'd be great for short power outtages indoors.
hkequipment This guy's a power seller. That means he's sold A LOT of stuff. And he's got a 99.8% approval rating!

Now if someone would make a 3C or 3D version of that 100 led light...

Last edited:

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
...maybe because most of us are smart enough to find it when we see the word Ebay in the thread title??? :nana: :devil:

Bull> :twak: <me

bullinchinashop

Enlightened
LumenHound said:
...maybe because most of us are smart enough to find it when we see the word Ebay in the thread title??? :nana: :devil:

Bull> :twak: <me
Yeah but for those of us to lazy to type out long words like ebay...
It is nice though to read a post for something like this and to be able to just click on a link in the post rather than having to look for it even if it is easy to find...

x2x3x2

Banned
Anyone know where i can get an array of 35mm nichia cs leds which would fit this head instead of me having to buy n solder them on 1 by 1?