Man, Lighthound.com is killing me!

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know how he throws a keychain light in the order? Well, ahem, think I've orderd a few things from him? ;)

Big Bob

Newly Enlightened
I have a similar collection but the button lights are still attached. I give them to my grand children to play with. They have great fun with them.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Free stuff is great...Toolshop.de allways send you a little pack of sweets (candies to you Yanks) and New Graham Knives send you some band aids in case you cut yourself with your new toy! :lolsign:

CFU

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah! I take the big ring off, leave the little ring on the light then hand them out to friends and co-workers - so they don't ask to borrow my good light.

Lightraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gave my Lighthound freebie to a coworker that helped me on a test. No evidence of a problem!

Per Arne

Enlightened
I don't hope those at LightHound.com read this :) because I think it is very nice of them to enclose a free gift for my hard earned money :broke: , as there are many other sellers out there who don't :rant:

And everytime I give some of them away to family and friends, I always receive a smile and a WOOW when they push the button and see the LIGHT!

:thanks: LightHound
PA

Illum

Flashaholic
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well, since I need a keychain ring [actually, two more], I guess ill buy from lighthound twice....ugh more lights? mom said too much, go out and mow the lawn, date girls, do something else other than spending your wages on lights...

JoeBob

Newly Enlightened
My New Graham band aid dispenser is magnetic, have it stuck to the refrigerator.
If you are playing with a Benchmade Balisong and the UPS guy rings the doorbell, you might need the band aids.
Just saying, not that I would know anyone that has done that, you know. ;-)

RGB_LED

Enlightened
:crackup:I almost snorted my drink reading this post. Props to you for a good laugh!

I think we all feel your pain KDOG3, but I only have an empty wallet to show for my purchases :broke:. ...That and a few nice lights. :naughty:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
You should see my collection of little white boxes from dat2zip, and I've "recycled" at least a couple dozen! :crackup:

Larry

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not buying any more lights! Don't laugh.... hey,, what are you laughing at? :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead:crackup:

Last edited: