Where to buy Fenix L2T with L1T body?

Terry_Dodson

Newly Enlightened
I have seen some Fenix L2P lights with L1P bodies for sale, do they do the same with the L2T's with L1T body so you can either use 1 or 2 AA batteries? If they do Where can you get them at?

Terry_Dodson

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, but i looked on both of those sites and could not find a set with the L2T head and body with an extra L1T body so i could use either 1 AA or 2AA by changing the body. Would you have a link to it?

Somy Nex

Enlightened
the circuit in the L1P's head is different than the one in the L2P head, and 4sevens has offered a package of a L2P head on a L1P body.

but the L1T head is the same as the L2T head, and it's written on the head itself. if you want a one-cell body get a L1T, a 2 cell body then the L2T. =)

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, I should really read the posts properly...I thought the OP had got confused and titled the thread about the "T" series confusing it with the "P" series.
thinking.gif

Turns out it was me who confused all along.
ohgeez.gif
banghead.gif
duh2.gif
ect

CFU

Terry_Dodson

Newly Enlightened
Casual Flashlight User i am new here and probably not explaining it very well. :huh2: I am looking for an L2T with an extra L1T body so i can interchange the bodies depending on what i am doing, L1T body for EDC and L2T body for weekends or camping or something i think i will need longer run time.

carrot

Flashaholic
I'm thinking.. you could probably just buy an L1T and L2T and then sell off the head and tailcap seperately on the forums. Someone out there has got to want an L1T/L2T head and there was a guy who wanted to buy a Fenix tailcap.

Delvance

Enlightened
Terry_Dodson,

I've read some reports where it won't work. The L1P bodies thread at the bezel end is anodised whereas the L1T's threads aren't...the L1T's threads at bezel end are also slightly longer (as in the actual body length is longer by a bit).

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've always thought it would make sence for Fenix to make a package deal with the LxT series. One head, one tail, one single AA body, and one double AA body.

Haz

Enlightened
LowBat said:
I've always thought it would make sence for Fenix to make a package deal with the LxT series. One head, one tail, one single AA body, and one double AA body.

I would like to see that too, however, i believe they will wait until the sales of the LxT series slow down a bit, and then entice new sales with the 2 bodies options.

grapplex

Newly Enlightened
carrot said:
Nope. Just tried it. The L1P body with an L1T/L2T head only works on low.

You must de-anodize the L1P threads with Greased Lightening and add a solder blob to the L2T head, but an L1T/L2T head can be made to work on high and low with and L1P body. There is a thread about this...can't find it just now.