Beamshot request....

Doug

Enlightened
Could someone show a Fenix L1t next to a CR2 Ion side by side, in both low and high modes? I did a search and did not find this, theses seems like the best of the small lights, unless someone wants to suggest another :)?

Wouldn't mind comparisons of the P1 with the above lights as well :> ... but looks like the P1 has a narrower beam than the L1t ... which I am looking for more of a flood/wide spill/corona whatever...

Last edited:

coldsolderjoint

Enlightened
I dont have the p1 or l1t, but i do have the cr2 ion.

There really is no hot spot on the cr2 ion. If you look really close in a very dark room, you can kinda see one, but the ion was designed for flood.

In it's tiny package, it can light up my entire backyard (about 25 x 50) on low (enough to safely navigate and note anything obvious).. on high.. you can clearly make out anything you want to see

I think the beamshots of the two lights might be a bit mis leading as the ion is made mainly for flood.

clipse

Enlightened
This is the only beamshot I have that might be usefull to you.

P1 on left, L1T (on high) on right.
p1vsl1t.jpg

clipse

Doug

Enlightened
clipse, they seem pretty close, hard to tell which has a larger spill to it.... looks like the P1 has the larger central spot to it...

clipse

Enlightened
Doug said:
clipse, they seem pretty close, hard to tell which has a larger spill to it.... looks like the P1 has the larger central spot to it...

Brightness is pretty close. I have a Lithium battery in the L1T and just a primary SF 123 in the P1. I actually couldn't tell you which one has more spill. I'll have to compare the two again and let you know.

clipse

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might not run for very long (1 hour), but the Finex L0P has a wide bright spill beam.