Best place to buy Surefire flashlights

Pokerstud

Enlightened
Can anyone assist me in finding the best place to purchase Surefire flashlights? I would like to find a local dealer if possible, in the Mesa / Phoenix area, but a reliable internet dealer will do if I have to. I am counting on the knowledge base of this forum. I could go the ebay route, if someone is selling what your looking for. Thanks in advance for your help.

Mad1

Enlightened
Hi Pokerstud

I use Lighthound for Surefire stuff. Hes cheap and fast delivery. Hes based in Texas im not sure where that is in releation to Phoenix as im from England. :huh:

www.lighthound.com

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shouldn't really matter much where you get it. It's pretty much common knowledge that Surefire regulates the pricing of those products and prevents dealers from discounting them.

If you go to Surefire's site, you'll be able to find a bunch of dealers in the Mesa/Tempe/Phoenix area. Just select Dealer Information and then enter your Zip Code. The prices should be pretty much the same at your local dealers as you'll find at web sites. And if your local dealer doesn't have what you want, you can always order it directly from Surefire (same price.)

Pokerstud said:
Can anyone assist me in finding the best place to purchase Surefire flashlights? I would like to find a local dealer if possible, in the Mesa / Phoenix area, but a reliable internet dealer will do if I have to. I am counting on the knowledge base of this forum. I could go the ebay route, if someone is selling what your looking for. Thanks in advance for your help.

Chucula

Newly Enlightened
http://www.tacticalsupply.com/

They have a special coupon for CPF members for 20% off. Contact Steven (CPF name tacticalsupply.com) for details. I think that is the best deal I have ever seen other than ebay.

EDIT to add this: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/124222
EDIT 2: as a sort of moral reasoning, i dont think it is right to spread the coupon to other forums, so dont do that ;)

Last edited:

leprechaun414

Enlightened
I must agree with Lebox97, OpticsHQ is one of the best deals for Surefire. You can't beat the discount as a CPF member and after you get a membership you really see how much of a savings you get.

carrot

Flashaholic
Both OpticsHQ and TacticalSupply offer the best discounts on SF stuff I've seen. If you're going to buy from OpticsHQ rather than jumping through all the hoops for free "membership" and other things, just call Mike.

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tacticalsupply.

If you MUST go to a local dealer, Sportsman's Warehouse on Greenfield and I60 stocks them as well as Pistol Parlour on Southern in Mesa. Caswell's shooting range also stocked them but it was about a year ago last time I was there.

Avoid Ebay. (puts on flame retardant suit)

CM

Last edited:

ychang

Newly Enlightened
I would say avoid ebay too.
I am trying to buy a couple more SF flashlights too and also looking for good prices online. Among the internet dealers, most of them just have MSRP prices, a lot of them have free shippig or offer some free batteries. I can only find the two internet dealers as mentioned above, that have discounts. Placed an order with tacticalsupply last week and the order status is still "processing" though.

So the biggest discount so far I can find on SF is roughly 20% off.

I am wondering how big the profit margin is for SF flashlights. As I was in China early this year, the dealers' everyday price for SF flashlight is like 20% off MSRP. For example, a $99 MSRP E1L's sticker price is about $80(or 640 yuan) and you can bargain with them for a bit more (another 5% off at least). From what I can tell the SF flashlight they are selling are authentic, not fake. BUT they have to pay the international shipping, and import taxes, etc, shouldn't that make it more expensive than in U.S.? If all counted in and they are still selling for 80% MSRP to make a profit (I am sure they still make profit from that price), then what is the actual price U.S. dealers get here in U.S. from SF? Just a bit curious and think it is not fair to U.S. customers. BTW I donot think SF exports defective/discount item to China to make it cheaper, right?

Bryan

Enlightened
Optichq. Best deal I've seen so far, and free ground shipping on lights!