Surefire U2 is out of stock

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
Well I got an Email from Surefire and they said out of stock , 2 to 6 weeks for restock , yikes
ohgeez.gif
icon8.gif
ohgeez.gif
icon8.gif
ohgeez.gif
icon8.gif

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
They're all out to their dealers probably. Go to the Dealers forum and the Dealers Special thread and get yourself a membership to OpticsHq.com - you'll be glad you did. (and broke!)

roguesw

Enlightened
who said kroma :)
shuuusssh, we dont want the rabbit to know about the kroma
just wait for your U2
let me wait for the kroma :)

carrot

Flashaholic
The K2's not supposed to be brighter. Why does everyone always think brighter is better? Not necessarily...

NAW

Enlightened
carrot said:
The K2's not supposed to be brighter.

Then why are plenty people waiting to get there hands on it?

Has the broken clikie tailcaps and donut holes from the U2 forced people to seek other options?

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
I emailed Surefire back to see if they will throw in a free hat for having to wait , if they dont then I will probably cancel the order and go elsware .

NAW

Enlightened
hiluxxulih said:
Well I got an Email from Surefire and they said out of stock , 2 to 6 weeks for restock , yikes
ohgeez.gif
icon8.gif
ohgeez.gif
icon8.gif
ohgeez.gif
icon8.gif

Anyway back to the subject of matter.

I personally would'nt buy anything from Surefires website. For one there are so many places that offer them for lower prices for example.

1) I got my 6P for $47. (Saved $13)

2) I got my U2 for $237. (Saved $43)

I bought these lights in a gun shop

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
I thought about Optixshaq (sp) but I was not sure about the warranty if anything goes wrong.

NAW

Enlightened
Do you know of any stores around you that sells Surefire lights? If I were you I would go to gun stores ( every gun store down here has Surefire lights ). You can play with the U2 and see if it works properly. Its always nice to play with the flashlights in stores.

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
Ya I got my Surefire M6 for 250 or 275 dollars years ago before Surefire went crazy with there dealer prices , still have the box for it .

lebox97

Enlightened
they (or any other first class light company) don't care where you acquired the light - you break it they fix it - no questons asked.

PS: and by the way - opticshq is an authorized surefire dealer.

hiluxxulih said:
I thought about Optixshaq (sp) but I was not sure about the warranty if anything goes wrong.

Last edited: