List all side clicky led lights

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
The more I use a side clicky button,the more I like them and the less I like a tail clicky! I am asking for a list of side clicky,Maybe I can find a host body to mod!

Ill start with my favorite

Lion Cub, multi level!
Streamlight Task-Light 3AAA Flashlight- A possible mod,has hi/low/strobe.
Mag c and d cells.

elgarak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Inova T4 and T5
River Rock, 1AA, 2AA, 2C

Strangely enough, all optics :shrug:

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anyone ever done a flupic side clicky!T or ubin with new lion safe , single battery.Approx 4 to 4.5 inches long and as thin as possible.:) Under $100:)

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Old Pelican M1 which most stores are still selling. A nice light and easy to click side switch.

There are quite a few other Pelican lights that are side switches.

Varroa

Newly Enlightened
Don't forget the Dorcy 3AAA 1 watt!

41_4260_1.jpg

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about you folks but for Police work a side clickie seems to work best.

When I went thru the academy (long since "retired" lol) they thought tactics that involved holding the light up around the bezel. Kind amiss that going from an M4 from an Ultrastinger but.... the output is worth it and I'm not doing police work anymore :)

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anyone ever modded a pelican M1?How hard is it to get apart.Looks like a decent size reflector.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't mod one, but when I tried opening it up, it seemed the head and body were 1pc (or at least really difficult to get apart). I unscrewed the bezel and was able to access the lens, but I don't recall if there was a way to remove the reflector and get to the LED and driver. There may be, but I didn't really look much at it. I bought 2 of the old Pelican M1s, gave one to my dad and sold one to a coworker. I forgot which store (I think Sierra Trading Post or Supply or something like that) is selling the old M1s for $20!...that's cheap! Very good throw when I was playing with it. I actually prefer tail clickies, so I like the new M1 and thinking about picking one up.