Fenix L2T vs L2P? Not much brighter?

stockae92

Enlightened
From the run time graph in the review section, seems like L2T (3W) is not much brighter than L2P (1W)

is that the case in real life?

the 2 stage output is good, but i don't know if it worth the ticket price (since i already own a L2P) of L2T if the output is not much great (with less run time)

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 3 L2T's and 2 L2P's. All of the L2T's are noticeably brighter than the L2P's. The difference is not massive, but certainly visible. I have found that the L2T is a significant improvement over its predecessor due to dual mode, incredible low runtime etc. The L2P is still a great light, but the fact that new improved models are being constantly developed is an ongoing plus IMHO.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have found the same thing as fieldops,
I also have a few of each, they are both good lights
with the L2T having the advantage of a two brightness levels

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
fieldops and TORCH_BOY,

How are the tints on your L2T's? I was disappointed with the tint on my L1T and now I am not so apt to purchase an L2T.

-Goatee

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
Out of my 2 L2P's, one is nice white, and one is warm white. Out of the L2T's, 2 are nicely white, 1 has a slight purple corona (but hotspot is good).

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
My L2P had a urine white color, did not like it at all, But I replaced it with a SXOH and it is very bright and white now.

Nice little light

AlexGT

Latest posts