Where to buy the Legend LX?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I'm looking for the Brinkmann Legend LX but its not available in Australia!

Walmart doesn't seem to have it on their online site and sportsmansguide.com doesn't ship internationally.

Does anyone know where else I can purchase the Legend LX online?

mikep

Enlightened
Have you tried to contact Brinkmann to purchase direct from them? Of course, at that point it might be cheaper to get a Scorpion or something locally (or from an etailer that does ship to you)

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
D

**DONOTDELETE**

$29
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
Holy crap
shocked.gif
Plus shipping
shocked.gif
get a scorpion

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Galyans in Columbus Ohio had about 20 Legend LX on the shelf for 19.99!! Im pretty sure they have a web site, but I don't know if you can order online. If not, Im sure a phone call would get the job done.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Unfortunately Brinkmann states very clearly that "we cannot ship to foreign countries" ... doh!

Also can anyone find the LX on the Brinkmann site? I can't!

Cabela however looks very promising. Emailing them now.

Galyans doesn't have an e-mail address so I can't contact them. $20 vs $29 for Cabela. Doh.. double doh!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Crawfordtools doesn't have an option to ship overseas in their order form and they don't have an e-mail address to contact them on!! Oh well.

Brinkmann has finally replied (after I've already exchaged two e-mails with Cabela) and we do have an Australian distributor! But I have a bad feeling that when I call up, the response will be "huh.. we've never heard of the Legend LX!".

Thanks for all your help guys. If the Aus distributor doesn't have it, I'll go with Cabela. Their customer service is absolutely amazing
wink.gif

Lsaulog

Newly Enlightened
I just picked up a Brinkmann Legend LX from my local Walmart for $19.97. All I can say is Wow!
shocked.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif
This is one bright flashlight!! Great bang for the buck.

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night I picked up the Legend LX an Oklahoma City Wal-mart Supercenter. It's the one on Penn near Memorial, right next to a Sam's Club. Very new store. They also had some sort of headlamp with a Xenon bulb in the center and 3 white LEDs, I couldn't tell if you could switch between them or not, and I can't even remember the brand. I went for the Legend LX, maybe in a few weeks I'll get that headlamp.

It'll be a while-- there's some serious veterinary bills I'll be working on for some time...

Empath

Flashaholic
I received my Legend LX today. It's a nice little light. It's mostly like my Scorpion, but has a much more disorderly beam. Fortunately, it can be focused to minimize beam flaws.

Don't get me wrong, I like the light. It will though, I fear, be as my other 123A lights. It will sit on the shelf and be unused other than the times I check to make sure it works, and to marvel at the bright light from the small package.

Flashlights that cost as much per hour's use as salaried employees just don't seem practical for the majority of applications.

I still like it, but then I get flashlights for more reason than using them. It's a keeper.

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
As pointed out by Aso, for those near Microcenter (of all places) in NY, they've got a stock of the Legend LX's for $19.95.

I've never spotted one in any of the Walmarts I've been in, so this is an alternate source for those of you in NY-