3 WATT mag retrofit pr bulb

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got one,for FREE, i brought a co woker up to home depot after work to get a crapload of plywood and some other things, well i grabbed one of the MAG LED 3 watters and when we went to pay he said "i got it", so now my pewter mag 2 c is revived, i must say for free its awesome, even for $15.95 which is how much it was is still a good deal.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
i originally got the 2 c mag to do the 3 c mod to it but i need more info

lumenal

Enlightened
I also bought the 2 cell MagLED upgrade for my 2C Maglite;and I am very pleased with it's output as well as the balance and feel of the 2C size light. At $15.00 and change at Home Depot,this makes a great nightstand light.

mpk

Newly Enlightened
2000xlt said:
to get a crapload of plywood ... he said "i got it"

Anyone look at the price of plywood lately? $$$$ Maybe give him the magled and keep the plywood :grin2:

Yukon_Jack

Enlightened
Its not just plywood. It all construction materials. If the average person hasn't bought construction materials lately - THEY WILL BE ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually we got 12 sheets of plywood, 10 2x4 's a box of screws and a roll of tarpaper the price came out to about $160, he had let me borrow $40 for gas,"which gave me a half tank" he said i could take him to home depot then drop off the wood at his parents house and then we would be even.

Last edited: