New from Ultrafire? WF602D

chanamasala

Enlightened
I email the eBay guy hkequipment about this model and he said he has it in black and gray. He forgot to tell me how much so I emailed him again and am waiting for a reply.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 602D looks more like a Jet1 clone to me (in terms of exterior design). I've been waiting for these to come out and be readily available, but thus far they only seem to be on ebay.
Any info yet on price for the 602Ds?

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone hear when Dae is going to have them available on his site? Someone said that he mentioned having them but has not yet put them on the site for sale.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was probably me. I asked Freya (Dae's assistant who's handling orders from the website now) about the 602D and 602C and she said they have them and will offer them soon. She said a few days, but it's been more than a few. I assume they're just busy and will offer them soon. I'm just impatient. :)
I hope the 602D will be about the same price as the 602A. I really like the look (looks like a Jet1) and at $20, it would be an amazing deal. I'll likely pick up a few for friends and family.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any idea if the lens is plastic or glass? I have a feeling it's plastic.

11.49 GBP is about $21.25 USD...good price! I'd like to see some better pics of it and the grey color too.

chanamasala

Enlightened
I ordered the black one yesterday. I'll post a picture or two when it comes in unless someone else does in the mean time. Probably going to be at least 2 weeks.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
chanamasala - Cool, I'm looking forward to pics and your review and impressions. I plan to order a Luxogen LR5-3W. I'll let you know how that one is also and compare it to my P1 and Jet1 (waiting for my new Jet1 head...hopefully). Still no response from Huntlight on my dead FT01 (grrr).

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
kalinux - there's a thread on it in the Dealers forum, Waion is selling them. Looks nice.

chanamasala

Enlightened
I got it today. Pretty nice. A couple pictures below. Not as bright and tight as the P1 but not bad. Maybe I'll throw a TWOH in there. Twisty action is good. Finish pretty nice. A good white tint to it more WO than XO. Tripod screwhole in the rear.

x2x3x2

Banned
@chanamasala

How does the output fare against the Fenix P1?
Can it function in candle mode like the UltraFire L1 clone with the reflector off? Seems like it cant from looking at the 2nd pic...

chanamasala

Enlightened
x2x3x2 said:
@chanamasala

How does the output fare against the Fenix P1?
Can it function in candle mode like the UltraFire L1 clone with the reflector off? Seems like it cant from looking at the 2nd pic...

It's output looks about 70-80% the P1s.

No it can't do candlemode like you say.

chanamasala

Enlightened
I just threw one of AWs 3.7v protected Li-ons in it and she lights up a good bit brighter. She seems to be handling it well so far. Looks to be a great free lumens compact light. I'd like to throw a t or u bin in it and see it shine.