Is mine the cleanest ARC AAA ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flic

Enlightened
Yes, I have made the same mistake twice (well, three times actually!). Sometime ago, when ARC was no longer operating, I bought a used and dinged ARC AAA on ebay (okay, so I overpaid). It has been in my pocket ever since. Anyway, I have now put my ARC through the washer on heavy duty setting 3 times. Its super clean, but has never failed to work perfectly. The first time I spotted it at the bottom of the washer, I took it out and dried it off reverently. Now I don't even wipe the thing off. I just turn it on and it works like a charm every time. Man, I love ARC lights!

Just to add to The LED Museum's Punishment zone, I'm thinking of putting a handful of ARC, PEAK, Fenix, Nuwai and Gerber/CMG lights in the wash. I have to pick a time when my wife is out of town as I'm sure she'll run to turn the washer off when she hears the noise.

Any other "clean" ARCs out there?

PS Anybody got a good fabric softener to recommed for ARCs?

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't done the Arc, but I have a REALLY clean space pen...didn't put it in the dryer though...caught it after the wash. (Nope...it didn't leak...:) )

JM-99

cerbie

Enlightened
Actually, I clean mine fairly regularly, though just with hand soap, because I tend to lip hold quiet often. I may need to try something more drastic to brighten up the dull gray ARC-P, though :whistle:.

Status
Not open for further replies.