• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Copper 2D Mag With DB1300 And Many, Many Extras-***SOLD***

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a copper 2D Mag with a Lux 3 TYOL DB1300 installed. It is mint! It has the brightest green glow powder installed around the lux3 that glows really bright when shut off. It also has the famous "Hotlips" heatsink and the stock reflector has been given a medium stipple coating and a UCL glass lens has been installed. It will also come with a $10.00 NITE-IZE Grip 'N' Clip neoprene sleeve!

It will come with a custom ModaMag 2D to 8XAA battery holder AND a custom Icarus 3XCR123 or R123 holder! This way you can run it with 8 regular or hi-cap Ni-MH cells or any 123 cells of any capacity whether rechargeable or even primaries! This will run from 9V to 12V.

This is a great light with many extras that would cost much more than this to build. $125.00-***REDUCED TO $105.00-***SOLD*** and that includes shipping and ANY PayPal payment. My e-mail and PayPal account is: [email protected].

First post with "I'll take it" here or my PM or e-mail gets it.

Last edited:

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Copper 2D Mag With DB1300 And Many, Many Extras.

It will run for well over an hour with 10-15 minute bursts. Here's a picture of the head looking down at the luxeon with the green epoxy/glow powder and the body of the light is the same color.
DB1300Head.jpg

I know you know but this is reflecting the copper color of the body onto the reflector but the reflector is medium stipple and of course is actually silver! :)

Last edited:

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Copper 2D Mag With DB1300 And Many, Many Extras.

Yes, as long as you run it for short bursts of 5-15 minutes.

Campbell

Newly Enlightened
Re: Copper 2D Mag With DB1300 And Many, Many Extras-REDUCED!

PM sent. Thanks......Wallace

Campbell

Newly Enlightened
Re: Copper 2D Mag With DB1300 And Many, Many Extras-REDUCED!

I'll take it. PM & PP on the way. W

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal received. Thank you Wallace. Unfortunately our little post office here in the sticks is closed on Saturdays. I'll ship it out to you first thing Monday. Thanks again.