Which EverLED Replacement Bulb do I want?

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
You definitely do NOT want the diamond, that is for reverse polarity (negative at tip of bulb). The mag has normal polarity, positive at tip. The classic has a side emitter lens, the lambertian has a domed emitter. I have used a side emitter EverLED and although it was good at the time, I think there are some better and/or cheaper choices available now. The one area where the EverLED remains champ is in the ability to be used in any 1-6 cell light. The other alternatives are more limited.

For $10, you have the NiteIze LED replacememt for 2-6 cell maglights. It is dimmer than the EverLED but has incredible runtime. See review on FlashlightReviews.com
For around $20, you have the new MagLED drop in bulbs that are specific to number of cells used but are 3 watt LEDs instead of the 1watt used in the EverLED. See review on FlashlightReviews.com
For a 2D mag, the PR based SMJLED is another option. IMHO it is better than the NiteIze in a 2D and just slightly dimmer than the EverLED at a much better price. There was a $5 sale from Lambda a week or so ago but I think it's over now. TrueBlue may still have some from his $6.66 Sale. Lighthound.com also stocks them for around $10 IIRC.