I've got it Baaaaaadddd...

BladeZealot

Enlightened
My name is Russ and I'm a flashaholic.

Since I fell off the wagon on 6/17/06, I've acquired:

2 Aleph's w/extra bodies, A Surefire M3, a KL6 head, 5 Fenix P1's, A Jil DD, an Orb Raw 3 watt, 60 more CR 123's as well as rechargeable 123's, rechargeable CR2's and 5 chargers. I think that's it...

Somebody stop me...

greenLED

Flashaholic
BladeZealot said:
Somebody stop me...
Why? You'r wife will take care of that for us. :lolsign:

Besides, it's fun to have all these lights (and want more). Keep it up!

Last edited:

DoubleDutch

Enlightened
The Netherlands - one foot below sea level
Sorry, but the diagnosis is quite clear by now.

So the question is: which therapy will be effective?

1) instant admittance into a psychiatric ward (they want to frisk you good)?
2) video home training (they hide all your lights first)?
3) FA-group (Flashaholics Anonymous, of course)?
4) membership of a patient contact group?
5) migration to the North Pole (march-sept) and South Pole (oct-feb)?

Probably a combination of all five will give you a 40% chance of full recovery within two years.

Gosh, those are a lot of lights (and dollars!); (are you (still) married?) in one month! Enjoy! LOL

Kees

clipse

Enlightened
BladeZealot said:

2 Aleph's w/extra bodies, A Surefire M3, a KL6 head, 5 Fenix P1's, A Jil DD, an Orb Raw 3 watt, 60 more CR 123's as well as rechargeable 123's, rechargeable CR2's and 5 chargers. I think that's it...

Somebody stop me...

Stop you!?!?!?!?!? Shoot.....I'm jealous. :)

BladeZealot

Enlightened
Bwahahaha!!!

Those treatments seem somewhat extreme...but if I have to...:D

Actually, my wife and I seperated after 22 years {her idea} last year.

But it was custom knives before the flashlights {hence my screenname}, but she never said much about it, she has 6 horses {aka moneypits} :).

Seriously, this is bad {but it hurts so good :D}, I find myself coming here in the morning, on lunch, and both breaks at work, not to mention the evening!!!

Illum

Flashaholic
throw in some lights from Inova and Streamlight

Just wondering...why 5 Fenix P1s? why choose this odd number, why not six? six is the smallest perfect number

Last edited:

EvilLithiumMan

Enlightened
After more than a two year hiatus, I decided to update my collection. Since May I have purchased two HDS B42s (one a gift), two Blaster 1R, a P1 (a gift), a Civictor, a L1T, an Orb Raw, 9 SMJLED PR2, numerous primary and rechargable cells, 4 stars and 2 chargers.

The major difference between you and I is that where you "have it bad", I'm normal. Perfectly normal.

GregWormald

Enlightened
I'm very sorry, BladeZealot, but real cures are few and far between and VERY expensive. Call me if you are serious. Trust me, I am a psychotherapist.
Greg
HDS, Inova, TerraLux, Arc, Longbow, ... and (sob) customs
Sebenza, Bark River, Fallkniven, Dozier, Benchmade, ... and (sob) customs

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Russ,

Nice to see over here man! I think you need a good custom light to go with each of your Mayos. You know you want to. :D

BladeZealot

Enlightened
I already have more lights than Mayos. But when he called last night he reaffirmed I'm getting #001 LEFTY 25 th anniversary model WOOHOO!!!!

Now I gotta pay for it :(

Flashlights are easier to afford :D

I do love that guy, though :)

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, lucky for you I ran into this post. We need to get you started on my 12 step program quick! First step is to send me all those lights...as fast as you can...I will share with you the remaining 11 steps upon their arrival. Yep, ...your a lucky dog alright. Don`t delay...things will only get worse.

Dr. Ken

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Badbeams said:
Wow, lucky for you I ran into this post. We need to get you started on my 12 step program quick! First step is to send me all those lights...as fast as you can...I will share with you the remaining 11 steps upon their arrival. Yep, ...your a lucky dog alright. Don`t delay...things will only get worse.

Dr. Ken

Be warned, there are many people who claim to be able to help in this manner but they are frauds. They tend to use pressure tactics in getting you to send them your lights... pressure tactics like "send me all those lights... as fast as you can..."

Don't be fooled by frauds. What you really need to do is TAKE YOUR TIME and send your lights to ME. Then I can help.

-Goatee

dpled

Enlightened
:naughty: I'm glad I could help you out on your illness.:crackup:

BladeZealot said:

Somebody stop me...

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Another mere wannabee! :crackup: Lemme see, ~20 SFs including a Beast, Polarion clone, McColloch X990, Maxabeam, Most of my "competitors's" CR2 offerings, and three tank searchlights. Then there's the lathe and mill in my garage, not to mention the tooling therefore. You got it baaaad- give some of us a break! :D :crackup: :thumbsup:

Larry

Latest posts