• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: KI-B last 10 units. ALL SOLD!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ten new Katokichi Ichishiki-B (KI-B) full dress custom-made lights are for sale. The sale includes the multi-voltage head with SuperSbin emitter, 3 bodies and a made-in-Japan pouch exclusively made for the KI-B kit. the entire custom kit is $400 each.

The KI-B light differs from the previous lights. It is bigger then the original KI light to hold many different battery combinations. It uses a very bright Luxeon 1-watt emitter in a unique wide range voltage converter.1.2 to 9 volts is the buck/boost voltage range so you can mix different type of batteries in the many bodies. With the three bodies many combinations of power sources can be used including, AA (NiMH, alkaline, lithium, Li-Ion), CR123A, 2xCR123A, RCR123A, 2xRCR123A and a 17650 batteries. If you can fit the battery then the light will work. The buck/boost converter will take care of the beam.

The light uses a custom cut reflector, mineral glass lens and is hard anodized in a natural finish.

Included in the sale is a custom made pouch to hold the head, bodies and
extra batteries. The pouch is handmade and has a hidden zipper.

The lights will be completed in about 3 weeks. But, first, I have to ship out what I owe people on the current list. Then I had promised a batch to the Japanese flashaholics who are next. After this the 10 ki-b units on this thread will ship. Hopefully this may be sooner than 3 weeks time. Then its onto the TH modules...... I apologize for PM delays and not being more specific.

These will be the last few new Katokichi lights that will be sold at CPF. If
you need more information from CPF members about this light then check out
this thread. This is where the pre-sale members started receiving their KI-B
kits.

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=100694&page=7&pp=30

My PayPal is ************* . I will send you an email confirmation after I receive payment. PLEASE mark in your PayPal payment WHAT YOU ARE BUYING, your CPF NAME and YOUR REAL NAME. Post 'I'll take it' here helps too.

Here is a list of who has paid so far:

1. ouchmyfinger Sent!
2. reiko19480221 Sent!
3. kazu Sent!
4. Fringe Sent!
5. Sold Sent!
6. Sold Sent!
7. Sold Sent!
8. Luxteon8 Sent!
9. Stanteate Sent!
10.G-2 Sent!

ARC mania

Last edited:

ouchmyfinger

Enlightened
Re: FS: KI-B last 10 units.

must...resist...first...KI...light.

ok, fine. i'll take one. paypal sent.

my most expensive light so far.

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened

isnt it serial # from 035 to 045? I have one here and its worth to have in my collection. As TrueBlue mention its the last Katokichi Ichishiki lights at CPF. Its nice of ARC Mania giving last few kits to give people chance to grab before they gone forever.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Buy it, you'll LOVE it!! I just got mine---nice and, about as flexible a power supply as you're ever gonna see--AA, 17650, 123--and, in a MJ wrapper! Nice.... :)

Karl

reiko19480221

Newly Enlightened

I will take one.
PayPal sent.
Thank you!

Last edited:

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have updated a list of who has paid on page 1. During the time assembling the KI-B's, I will be late responding to PM's and e-mails. Thank you.

ARC mania

xaman

Newly Enlightened

Man, this may be a very dumb question, but is this a 2 stage light? All I could find of the specs is something to the effect of 60ish lumens...

What's the price? 310?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

xaman said:
Man, this may be a very dumb question, but is this a 2 stage light? All I could find of the specs is something to the effect of 60ish lumens...

What's the price? 310?

3rd sentence

Bern

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one pending answer from Mike

Fringe

Enlightened

I am looking forward to seeing some top notch construction on this baby! I think Mike has a degree of perfection that is top tier. I love my SF-III, Maxlight and KI-S.