• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [ALL SOLD] TranquilityBase Aleph/Surefire E-Series Compatible Tubes for Sale

freeman4ever

Newly Enlightened
I've become a TranquilityBase tube-slut and need to let some of the collection go...

(1) 3x123 Tube, HA, $60-shipped
(2) 1x123 Kroll Switch Tubes, HA and Naked, with Kroll switches, $40/each-shipped

Payment will be through PayPal (+3.5%) or USPS money order. Bank checks will take 10 days to clear. No trades at this time. Will ship via USPS Priority. Not shipping outside the US at this time. First to post "I'll take it" with payment shortly thereafter, gets it. Email works best for communication, as I am not a big fan of PM's.

flashlights072006002.jpg

flashlights072006001.jpg

Last edited:

slinco

Newly Enlightened
Re: TranquilityBase Aleph/Surefire E-Series Compatible Tubes for Sale

I'll take the 1x123 NAKED tube with Kroll please.

Thanks

cqbdude

Enlightened

Ill take the HA 1 x 123 tube please

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am interested in the 3x123 tube. Is this just the cell tube only with E series threading on both the head and tail?

I want to add a KL1 and clicky tail cap.

If so, I'll take it. I have CC Paypal only.

ICUDoc

Enlightened

I'll take the 3*123 tube if available
Thanks

##Whoops- I see you're keen not to send O/S: I am still keen and will pay real shipping costs plus $5 for the paperwork....

freeman4ever

Newly Enlightened

Sorry for the late response, slinco and cqbdude arefirst up for the 1x123 tubes (naked and HA, respectively) and NotRegulated (yes, the TB 3x123 tube has E series threading on both ends) is first up for the 3x123 tube.

Please email me at anyuha[AT]gmail[DOT]com. If you have PayPal ready, you may commence sending payment to the aforementioned email address (please add 3.5% before sending payment).

NotRegulated

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my HA NAT 3x123 tube today too. It's in beautiful shape. I just love the rough knurling on the body of TB's tubes. It's my second TB tube and won't be my last. Thanks freeman4ever.

freeman4ever

Newly Enlightened
NotRegulated said:
Got my HA NAT 3x123 tube today too. It's in beautiful shape. I just love the rough knurling on the body of TB's tubes. It's my second TB tube and won't be my last. Thanks freeman4ever.
Glad it went to a growing TB Tube home. :naughty: