I got my HDS LE, am thrilled and THANKS for the help!

Bouncer212

Newly Enlightened
OK- Lost my arc4 in a skirmish at work, futzed and dithered, finally broke down and got a HDS LE that I am THRILLED with! I was SO bummed about losing the arc, now am I am like, 'Arc? What's that?'. The LE is PERFECT for what I needed and just wanted to say a big 'thank you' to all you people for the help- it is perfect for My needs (Surefire M3 is a backup in my back pocket). Its just a perfect answer for what I needed- small, bright, pocket clip....So THANKS!
Best,
ethan
PS- Was just wondering- is there such a thing as a female flashaholic?

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bouncer212 said:
OK- Lost my arc4 in a skirmish at work, futzed and dithered, finally broke down and got a HDS LE that I am THRILLED with! I was SO bummed about losing the arc, now am I am like, 'Arc? What's that?'. The LE is PERFECT for what I needed and just wanted to say a big 'thank you' to all you people for the help- it is perfect for My needs (Surefire M3 is a backup in my back pocket). Its just a perfect answer for what I needed- small, bright, pocket clip....So THANKS!
Best,
ethan

Hi, my name is Lisa and I'm a flashaholic. :naughty:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The HDS is a great flashlight.
Female flashoholics are called Female flashoholics.

Female flashoholics are just as welcome as males around here.
In fact we need more of 'em. My wife, while she is not a flashoholic, supports me in my flashoholism, and carries a groovy which she is very happy with.
Welcome.
Yaesumofo

Bouncer212 said:
Best,
ethan

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can see it now....

MYCANDLESPACE.COM

:lolsign:

luxlover

Banned
ChocolateLab33 said:
Hi, my name is Lisa and I'm a flashaholic. :naughty:
Lisa,
You should change your greeting to
"Hi, my name is Lisa and I'm a flashaholic....who just happens to own two U85 lights and the rest of you don't....naaah na na naaah naaah!" :poke:

GO ON GIRL!!!

Latest posts