New lights at Wal-mart

DaveG

Enlightened
Spotted a couple of new lights today.Garrity led 1-watt that looks like a Pelican Nimo dive light runs on 4-aa cells,around $19 and change.Also a Garrity headlight has a 1-watt in the center w 4-5mm led-white/4-5mm red leds,one of the reds is on the rear of battery pack,if Iwas reading this thing right.Think this one runs on aa-cells,also around $19 and change.Thay also had the 3-d mag led is stock.Not 100% on prices due to rushed trip and stuff seemed to be just put up,not sure if priced right.There was a crank led light,w 5-5mm white leds and a built in radio,about the same size as most of the crank lights that are out now.

SuperNinja

Enlightened
DaveG said:
There was a crank led light,w 5-5mm white leds and a built in radio,about the same size as most of the crank lights that are out now.
It is about $19.

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
DaveG said:
Spotted a couple of new lights today.Garrity led 1-watt that looks like a Pelican Nimo dive light runs on 4-aa cells,around $19

I came home with one of those last night. :grin2:

Throws about like a MagLED with a somewhat larger hotspot. Feels good in the hand with the rubber on the grip. You can do intermediate lighting by pressing the trigger halfway. Has a light click feel to the switch.

Here's some info:
http://www.garritylites.com/site/retail_details.php?recid=117

Last edited:

DaveG

Enlightened
Omega Man said:
Headlight sounds ok, was it huge?
It did not look too big to me about PT Apex size or so,rethinking the batterys on this,not sure if aa or aaa just looked at this quick,was in a rush.If its aa I might spring for one for me.Went to two stores and the new stuff coming in and getting put up seems hit or miss.One store had more than the other.

tvman

Newly Enlightened
the headlamp uses AA's. About the same size as the $9.nn energizer headlamp.I have looked at each 3 days this week. Interesting is I found only 3 of the 4 red leds. 2 on the front left and right sides and 1 on the battery pack door. Maybe there are 2 reds on the battery pack. I only saw one arrow point to the red on the pack. Also interesting is that in my area store the packaging says 8 led but the peg label says 7 led with the correct barcode.