Something very odd is going on across the street

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was out back just now and looking over at a neighbor's house, (technically, he's on another road, but I still can see the back of his place) there appears to be a smallish, blue LED flashlight 'dancing' around in a very bizzare pattern.
It's like if you were slowly just kind of moving and swaying your arm around and then at other times it looks like if you were to jiggle your hand back and forth vigorously. :huh2:

There's no throw, I can just see the head of the light doing it's weird pattern.

*wonders if his neighbor is a closet flashaholic*

Think I should send some throw over there with the newly acquired Garrity 1 watt LED spotlight? :laughing:

I just looked again. He has a 2 story and the top deck is in an enclosure.
That light to the deck was on previously, but now it's off. Yet, the strange little, blue LED light remains below....:popcorn::thinking:

Last edited:

batman

Enlightened
"l'd blast an HID of atleast 24 watts straight up into the sky from your place and see what happens next.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe it's a bad IR illuminator on the NVD camera he has trained on your backyard!!!!

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
BIGIRON said:
Maybe it's a bad IR illuminator on the NVD camera he has trained on your backyard!!!!

lolsign.gif

CFU

The Porcupine

Enlightened
I bet he has strapped the light to his parrot/cat/ferret/leguana or whatever to be able to find the beast in the dark!:grin2:

not2bright

Enlightened
Lit Up said:
a smallish, blue LED flashlight 'dancing' around in a very bizzare pattern. It's like if you were slowly just kind of moving and swaying your arm around and then at other times it looks like if you were to jiggle your hand back and forth vigorously. :huh2:

Oh, like you've never done the "light show" with an optic LED. :p

BTW, stop looking in my back windows. :wave:

Last edited:

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
TinderBox (UK) said:
just hope is wasn't an nervous burglar. :twak:

regards.

Haha nope. If it was, he/she better find another profession fast as 2 hours or so is way too much time.

The real strange thing is: I went out just before dawn and it was still there. After 5 minutes or so it went off for good. This was immediately folllowed by the house light coming on downstairs which illuminated through the sliding glass door which had the curtains drawn closed and I couldn't see anybody or anything that would've caused this light source in the lower deck enclosure where the light was coming from. :huh2:

I decided I wouldn't be calling Mulder over and chalked it up to "whatever." :laughing:

Sturluson

Enlightened
Lit Up, you've got a lot of nerve watching my house! What I'm doing over here is none of your business! Had a few friends over, that's all, and a couple of the ladies were taking turns dancing with that blue LED. :naughty: It got a little frisky - that's all I'm going to say. :whistle: It did last all night, and I'm still trying to rest up. Slept for a while, check into CPF, and I see you writing about me.

We're not breaking the law over here (no major laws, anyway), SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I thought it was gonna be something like MY neighbors, who very well MIGHT be making Meth over there. Though besides acting a bit strange there is no other evidence...

They GOTTA know I'm into flashlights though!!!

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like a little raving going on, that's all. Shoulda brought some Glo Tubes over and joined the fun!