• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **TRADED to a good home!**Super Flashlight- Mc38 & Kroll 2 stage mod

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Yep, one of the 15 Lux V's. Though I would never sell it, but I'm quite bored to be honest, need a new flame in my life..... This light is beyond mint with maybe 20 minutes of runtime on it. This light is NOT bored for 18650, but runs good on Pila168S.. Comes with Holster too that holds an Extra 168S or 2 x123!!
From the sales thread.....

"The widest part in the front was ground down very carefully as not to damage
the silver orange peel finish. A lip was machined so that the reflector
would drop right in and stop on the very edge. One problem is that because
of the gap, after the reflector is installed and the bezel is tightened
down, there will be a 0.7mm gap between the bezel and head. Also whole new
internal module had to be created using an emitter. The original used a star
with two screws holding it down. These screws got in the way of the
reflector preventing the emitter from positioning itself in the focal point.
With the new module, it seats perfectly."

Its got a WXOT upgrade that gives a turbo mode, 900mA, converter to run the above average Lux V to even higher brightness. It is really bright, and low is perfect.

I bought new for $380, due to the rarity of this item and shipping and PP fees, I will sell for.....

$433, shipped to USA only, PP only. USPS Priority w/ DC. Not responsible for lost or stolen packages.

Thanks for lookin!

PICS

McLux018.jpg

SFIII024.jpg

SFIII026.jpg

SFIII012.jpg

**EDIT** I'm working so I will check this when I can.

Standard "I'll take it. gets it"

Last edited:

grift

Enlightened
PSM, glad you're happy w/your trade, but i CANT believe you traded that light off. we waited a long time for that thing and the thread on it was huge. i keep mine in the truck and rarely use it but i bust it out from time to time to impress folks.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
grift said:
PSM, glad you're happy w/your trade, but i CANT believe you traded that light off. we waited a long time for that thing and the thread on it was huge. i keep mine in the truck and rarely use it but i bust it out from time to time to impress folks.
Its only going about 120 miles, I'm sure if I really wanted back Geoff would have no problem. The problem is, I never used it! I know its going somewhere where it will get used.

Man I guess I wont tell you that I traded my First Run Ti McLux for a SureFire 6P... :laughing: