• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD NEOCA and Black Aleph19 SOLD

Searchlight

Newly Enlightened
1. SOLD NEOCA Nickel BL NextGen 400 TWOJ LE with white tint, and additional tailcap. Includes 9 new Sanyo CR2 batteries. Seven expire 2011 and two expire 2015. Blemish on flat tailcap, see post below. Excellent condition. $105 SOLD

2. SOLD Black Aleph 19 with Icarus built DB 917 TWOH LE with warm tint, on a black 2x123 flared body with black chopped standard two stage 22 ohm tailcap. Excellent condition. $215
With additional McLux Ti slightly crenulated bezel $220 (bezel not sold separately) SOLD

View lights here
Neoca and Aleph 19 on right.

Price includes pp fees and shipping. International shipping is additional. Please post "I'll take it" then check post to confirm priority in thread and PM me. Send paypal to address in profile. Thank you.

Last edited:

Leef

Enlightened
Re: FS: NEOCA blem Nickel BL and Aleph 19 w/ Ti Bezel

I'll take the Aleph 19 with Ti bezel @$220. Will PM for PP address.

Searchlight

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: NEOCA blem Nickel BL and Aleph 19 w/ Ti Bezel

This is a very nice light that has a very smooth hand feel. The TWOJ LED has a very nice white tint.

The blemish is on the base of one tailcap and consists of a slightly lighter hue. There is an extremely small spot where the nickel finish did not take to the aluminum on the body. The second tailcap is mint and designed to accept a split ring for keychain or lanyard carry.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: NEOCA blem Nickel BL w/NextGen 400 TWOJ

Mine is Bare Alu... If your Neoca was Bare Alu also, it would have been in my mailbox already...

Someone pick-up this light !! It's sooooo stunning !!