• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Gatlight V2 & LionCub Black HA w/ Lionhead **WithDrawn! (Again)**

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
MINT Gatlight V2 SS Runs on 1 x R123 Bought from another member, 5 minutes runtime. Comes with extra set of black hex screws and holster.

2 Extra optics included. Price $310.00

Lioncub Black Ha #39/100 CPF edition. With Mint Lionhead. Bought new for $365 for both. Sell here for $250

PP only, USA only.

First I'll take it gets it. USPS Priority w/ DC. Not responsible for lost packages.

Sale002.jpg

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: FS Gatlight V2 & LionCub Black HA w/ Lionhead

LOL, thats a MiniHID thats in the pic with the Cub, sorry for the confusion! Dont have a pic of the Gat, but looks like every other Gat V2.

aosty

Enlightened

Email sent re: Gatlight.

BladeZealot

Enlightened

If it's not spoken for, I'll take the Gatlight, if it is, Congrats to the purchaser. :)

pm sent

BladeZealot

Enlightened
:)

I discoverd Mayo knives about 5 years ago, back when he still had them available on his site. As it turned out, this was the culmination of a long journey in my search for my "perfect" folder. Tom and I became fast friends, and I promoted his work unabashedly on the various forums.

A few years ago, a fellow forumite gave me the title you now see in my sig line referring to my fervor for TNT's :D. It kinda stuck.:D

His knives are a benchmark for me, I assess all others by his work, so therefore I bought no one else's folders for several years. I was one of the first to get a tattoo of a maker's logo {Mayo :D}.

I now also collect Burke, Blackwood, Draper, and Howards as well, because Jim, Neil, Audra, and Bobby are all good friends and their knives are pure quality, just like Tom's.

But I "got's to dance with the one what brung me". :D

Tom is number one in my book. A great maker and an even greater friend. As a gift, a few years ago at the Blade show, Tom honored me with the first folder he ever made {at that time, 14 years prior} as a gift. I have'nt the words to express how I feel about this guy. A true friend.

Sorry...I can go on and on about knives. :D As the name implies, I tend to show a great deal of zeal about things which I am passionate. :D

I'll shut up now.

Latest posts