OK Ford, OK Daimler-Chrysler..I'll take 1 of each

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is Dr. Z the dude with a touch of gray?

I think that commercial could be a career wrecker. They play that dang commercial constantly. I've gotten to where I can't stand his voice.

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Icebreak said:
Is Dr. Z the dude with a touch of gray?

I think that commercial could be a career wrecker. They play that dang commercial constantly. I've gotten to where I can't stand his voice.

That's the guy but he's not going to lose his job. He's the CEO of Daimler; at the top of the heap.

Are you too young to remember Lee Iacocca from Chrysler in the '70s doing his company's commercials?

Last edited:

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
i like the daimler chrysler commercials... the cars look awsome.

-David

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Marty Weiner said:
That's the guy but he's not going to lose his job. He's the CEO of Daimler; at the top of the heap.

Are you too young to remember Lee Iacocca from Chrysler in the '70s doing his company's commercials?

Oh, I'm all off track; thinking of the wrong commercial...apologies. There's a car commercial with (I'm pretty sure) the fellow that won the last American Idol. I'm sure they'll run it in the next hour. I'll take note of the product this time.

I remember the K cars from the '80s but barely remember the Lee Iacoca commercials from the '70s.

I think I know the commercials you're talking about now. Did not know he was the CEO.

Last edited:

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just my weirdness I guess, but the Iococca/Snoop commercials have been one of my favorites.

Latest posts