Okay! searching for dorcy 1 watt clip or lanyard mod?

Newuser01

Enlightened
Hi! flashaholic Guys - Gals.:grin2:

I've joined CPF recently and got hooked on Dorcy 1 watt Cr123. Got one from Target and another coming from Fellow CPF'r.

I have been carrying the first one in front pocket with keys and change and stuff.... HOLDING UP GREAT!

But.........But........But!!!

I need a way to carry the light with the CLIP or with the lanyard (MOD?). I use the light for work as well as EDC. Shining it in the dark attic or in the walls and stuff is G-r8t! Have any one drilled one for a little hole to attach a lanyard?

I like to hear how folks are doing this. Needs to be something that you can find in big box stores or something easy to do/get/mod. (Cheap will help too....:laughing:).

Comeon folks !! Try some ideas?
You know lots of folks here love this light and use it everyday of the week. There must be some inovative ideas? (As always, Pictures gets Extra extra Horay from me and everyone.:rock: )
  1. Some are trying with a rubber washer fitted over some of the groves of the light and attaching a lanyard.
  2. One CPF'r used some sort of little sock like thing with a string attached to it. (very good, but I dont know where you would get one?)
  3. OPEN=======>> for more ideas.
  4. OPEN=======>> for more ideas.
  5. OPEN=======>> for more ideas.
  6. OPEN=======>> for more ideas.
  7. OPEN=======>> for more ideas.
  8. OPEN=======>> for more ideas.
  9. OPEN=======>> for more ideas.
  10. OPEN=======>> for more ideas.
Any other ideas that made a big difference in how you use your Little Dorcy?
Did anyone found a better light for a better price?
Still $20 at your local Torgat stores.

Last edited:

akatrd

Newly Enlightened
I'm with you I would like one with a pocket clip. It get uncomfortable when it is just flopping around in my front pocket.

ecnica

Newly Enlightened
I seen on another post that the clip from a AA minimag works on this light.