• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold Lambda withdrawn

Dawg

Enlightened
*Withdrawn*All gone except the Lambda Pocket illuminator. I put in a picture of it next to a light we are all a little more familiar with for a better perspective of just how small this is.
Additionally, the Pocket illuminators as delivered have the heads threaded on only about 3/4 turn due to the design of the threads that Nuwai uses. They taper at the end of the tube and as a result, only about 3/4 turn of thread engages the head. Meanwhile, the body is long enough that there is extra length at the back. But, they give you a tailcap that has shorter (less deep) threading in the cap with a longer stretched spring.

Well, I shortend the body by 1/8th inch in the front, taking away metal that had the useless tapered threads that did not engage the head threading and caused only one thread to actually be holding the head onto the body. Also causing needless length to the light. Now the head threads on further about 1 and a half full turns.
Then, I used a tailcap from a River Rock 2 AAA light I had that had died. The tailcap from the River Rock has deeper threading into the tailcap than the Nuwai, allowing the tailcap to actually thread onto the body further. The spring is shorter as well and overall this allows two things. It shortens the light even further than the mod to the front threads and it gives a stronger and better contact at the tailspring. Plus, I think the black cap looks cool on the titanium blue. By the way, for those who don't already know. Lambda puts his minipro light engine in here and these little babies are as bright as a Fenix L1P only they are much smaller and have a beautiful white tint. sorry for being so long, but, thats why we come here right, to read? :laughing:

$50 shipped Conus Priority mail.

The first unconditional I'll take it gets it. I will accept Paypal cash or bank transfers only, no credit cards can be accepted. I will ship to CONUS only by Priority shipping. Prices listed include shipping.

DCP_1630.jpg

*SOLD* Electrolumens Pentalux Mag 4C, 15 watts of brilliant white light. It is in as received condition from Wayne. I have only turned it on a few times. I don't use it and it is a shelf queen. No batteries are included. $125.

DCP_1628.jpg

*SOLD* Fivemega HA3 2C Mag finned head and grooved body. It has not been used other than to verify it works. No batteries are included. 2 Mag 2c bulbs are in the light. $55.

DCP_16277.jpg

*Withdrawn*Lambda Minipro powered Pocket Illuminator single AAA. I have not used it except to try it a few times. Maybe 15 minutes of run time. I swapped the tailcap from my black River Rock, to go with the black clip....plus I thought it looked cool with the Titanium blue of the stock Nuwai. I swapped the clip to a head down carry. Removing the clip put a few scratches on the body under where the clip was originally positioned. This light rocks and is unbelievably bright. I am selling only because it does not get used and I have too many lights. No battery, $50

DCP_1626.jpg

*SOLD*Orb Raw 3W, good condition. Was used to occasionally wow people. Carried it on a neck cord a few times. It has the blue tritium vial. Works flawlessly. No charger. I will include the RCR2 that came with it. It will be fully charged. When I bought it the charger that came with it was no good and one battery was DOA also. $75

*SOLD* Jil 1.3w up TWOH mint new condition. No battery, $65

Last edited:

Dawg

Enlightened
Re: FS: Pentalux,Fivemega2C,Lambda Pocket Illuminator,Orb3W,Jil 1.3up

Lips said:
I'll take Fivemega HA3 2C Mag

:paypal:

Thanks
Thanks, I will try to get up to get to the post office before they close. If not it will go out Monday.

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Re: FS: Lambda Pocket Illuminator,Orb3W,Jil 1.3up

Orb Raw 3W, good condition. Was used to occasionally wow people. Carried it on a neck cord a few times. It has the blue tritium vial. Works flawlessly. No charger. I will include the RCR2 that came with it. It will be fully charged. When I bought it the charger that came with it was no good and one battery was DOA also. $75

:sold:

vortechs

Enlightened

I'll take: Jil 1.3w up TWOH mint new condition. No battery, $65

rookie

Enlightened

Next in line for the Electrolumens Pentalux 4-C please...

vortechs

Enlightened
Hi Dawg,

I got the JIL-CR2 1.3W (Up) with TW0H today. The packaging was very secure (priority box and two layers of bubble wrap). Thanks.

I dropped in a CR2 so I could compare it to my other 1.3W that now has a McR-18 reflector. It is interesting to see the two different beam patterns side by side. The McR-18 definitely gives the light a brighter hotspot and smoother transition to the spill.

Now I just need to wait until the TW0H Lux-I LED's come out so I can upgrade the LED and still have the "TW0H" on the bezel be correct. The Lux-I's are up to SW0H now so hopefully the T-bins are comming. :)

Dawg

Enlightened
vortechs said:
Hi Dawg,

I got the JIL-CR2 1.3W (Up) with TW0H today. The packaging was very secure (priority box and two layers of bubble wrap). Thanks.

I dropped in a CR2 so I could compare it to my other 1.3W that now has a McR-18 reflector. It is interesting to see the two different beam patterns side by side. The McR-18 definitely gives the light a brighter hotspot and smoother transition to the spill.

Now I just need to wait until the TW0H Lux-I LED's come out so I can upgrade the LED and still have the "TW0H" on the bezel be correct. The Lux-I's are up to SW0H now so hopefully the T-bins are comming. :)
Glad it arrived ok. Thanks for letting me know.