superflashlight clone?

Illum

Flashaholic
i've once thought the [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lumaray FL12 looked like a superlight...but, meh...what id you mean by superlight anyway?
[/font]

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
err definitely does not look like a superflashlight. It has a Hex bezel, and a totally different style tailcap.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see what you're saying about it looking like a SF, but I can safely say it's all in the photo. It the size and angle of the shot that are throwing you off. If you had the "Police" flashlight in front of you, you'd see they were completely different.

"Police" flashlights suck, BTW. I bought a few before and sent them back because they were crap (I never did get my refund, either....grrrrr).

Edit: Sorry, I said these flashlights sucks, but after taking another look at the link (I still had the window tabbed), I noticed that this is not the same Police flashlight that I sent back. The ones I sent back were crappy incans and this is an MXDL 3w, which many have been very satisfied with. (although, this doesn't look like the MXDLs that I'm used to seeing) Hopefully, I'll pay better attention next time!

Last edited: