Indication of Serious Flashaholic problem?

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
This is only about 1/2 my lights, X990 and the really rare ones are left out:

Yes, those two red wood boxes on each side [under the special 2000 CPF edition ARC AAA's] contain 5w green lasers.

Do I need professional help?

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Indication of Serious Flashaholoic problem?

Very nice collection! Help? :huh2: You feel a need to ask? Of course you need help!! Just look at yourself! :huh:
Heh, heh!

Karl

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened

It is a SF 9AX commander actually. Ser no A001525.

I have one extremely rare Black McLux 1x123 light for sale on the Custom BST forum [with a bunch of extra heads]. This light is not in the above picture, If I can get my asking price I will donate 5% of sale to CPF.

schrenz

Enlightened

Illum_the_nation said:
wow nice collection!

is that a red 9an commander?

I want to know the same!
Nice collection, is the only reason why you have two U2s and fireflies because they are now symetric on the shelf:laughing: ?

But you need a more beautiful shelf:laughing:

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is the guilt you feel that is the root of your problem. You know...when you ask yourself "whats wrong with me...do I really need another light"? Well...I like you...and threrefor I am willing to help you. The solution is very simple. Send me all your lights. This will relieve you of the guilt you feel and you can then say to yourself...."yes...I DO need another light"... you can feel good about it!

Don`t delay...feel good NOW!!!!

Dr. Ken

NICE COLLECTION!!!!

SCblur

Enlightened
coming to this site should have been a pretty strong indication that you have a problem.

clipse

Enlightened
Badbeams said:
It is the guilt you feel that is the root of your problem. You know...when you ask yourself "whats wrong with me...do I really need another light"? Well...I like you...and threrefor I am willing to help you. The solution is very simple. Send me all your lights. This will relieve you of the guilt you feel and you can then say to yourself...."yes...I DO need another light"... you can feel good about it!

Don`t delay...feel good NOW!!!!

Dr. Ken

NICE COLLECTION!!!!

I'll do one better. I'll let you keep one flashlight. Everyone needs atleast one flashlight. You just send me the other lights and try not to think about them. You'll feel better bacause you won't feel like you have a problem and I'll feel good because I'm helping someone. :)

Very nice collection. :)

clipse