Rechargable light at Harbor Freight

Harbor Freight Tools' stuff are great for home use specialized tools that would only get used a few times, but just about everything from there is mediocre quality "Made in China" factory outlet.

There are security torx bits with a small hole in the middle which accomodates the tamper resistant pin. The hole is supposed to be in the middle, but just about every single one they had at Harbor Freight had the center hole drilled off center...

RickyT

Newly Enlightened
I've seen the light but never really looked at it. I know some of the stuff can be hit or miss.

They do have a very good satisfaction guarantee though. If you don't like it, just take it back. I've taken back stuff and never had a problem.

The batteries look to be as bad as their other rechargeables. You might be able to put a better stick in there and get something decent for the price.

lukevsdarth

Newly Enlightened
Well Gordon is a cheap brand. 2200Mah batteries is not to bad pretty good in fact. Aluminum body, rechargeable, switch may not be great quality. For $20 bucks you probably cant go wrong especially for emergency use, household use. For law enforcement maybe not probably wont hold many recharge cycles, and may not handle shock vibration. Good luck in your quest on a review in this item.

Fred :xyxgun:

Latest posts