Maglite AA Add-ons

Scared of the dark

Newly Enlightened
I've seen the crenellated bezel for the D size mag but was wondering if anyone does them for the AA.
Also saw a glass breaker tailcap for the D size that i wouldn't mind getting hold of for an AA.
Do they exist and who does them???

ta

:popcorn:

Navistar

Newly Enlightened
I've never seen any being offered by anyone.I think all of the talented modders and machinists are beyond the humble minimag.I'd love to get
some bezels like Don puts on the PD.It might be difficult to design because the threads are on the outside on minimag rather than on the inside like on the PD.Maybe we can put together a minimag wishlist to stir up interest and
the creative types will put down their hunks of titanium and damascus long enough to see that some of us are still willing to spend ridicules amounts of money on this 10 dollar flashlight :laughing: So let's see, how could I throw away more $ on minimags;
-Ti crenellated bezel
-"Aleph Type" Clicky HAIII of course,Hmmm maybe two stage
-5 watt drop in sammie(for those of us that are soldering impared)
-coatings,...well chrome is shiny.I wonder if they can plate AL with real
copper.

Scared of the dark,I hope I'm contributing to your thread and not hyjacking it.Your question got me thinking about all the possibilities...MK

dyyys1

Enlightened
Sure, I'll go with a glass breaker and crenellated bezel. That would be awesome. Also, how about a tailcap w/ strobe function that goes with the Nite Ize LED upgrade?

Scared of the dark

Newly Enlightened
nite ize do a IQ switch that has 100%/50%/25%/fast and slow strobe functions. think its only about a tenner but i've only seen them in red. switch also has a red led that flashes every couple of seconds so you can find your light.

Also wouldn't mind a tailcap with a tritium veil in it. Or why not rip off one of the cheap torches i got recently and put a button compass in the tail(on second thoughts how would you be able to shine a light on the compass if its at the wrong end of the torch:ohgeez: )

Keep em comin

Scared of the dark

Newly Enlightened
Just noticed there's a torch with a glass breaker bezel. so that would kill two birds with one stone. What to do with the other end though?:anyone:

Latest posts