ULTRAFIRE 1W AAA (pics)

taro68

Newly Enlightened
Hello, i received today two Ultrafire AAA 1W flashlights. I post some pictures with some notes. This flashlight looks good and well made. it's like the Fenix L0P in the finish and size (i lost mine but i remember how was made) and the reflector could be regulated for large and spill beam. (the beamshots are with the spill reflector). Large beam is not too much good.Thanks for looking and have fun.
Giovanni

Pic #1 SIZE - in this picture are shown from the top to the bottom: ARC-P AA, Ultrafire, Peak AAA. Ultrafire measures 74 mm

Pic #2 PARTS - two components of the flashlight: head and body

Pic #3 HEAD WITHOUT REFLECTOR

Pic #4 LED AND REFLECTOR

Pic #5 HEAD'S BATTERY CONTACT

Pic #6 BEAMSHOTS: left ARC-P AAA right ULTRAFIRE. Beamshots taken from 23 cm from the wall

Pic # 7 SINGLE ULTRAFIRE'S BEAMSHOT

ledvador

Newly Enlightened
Nice job Taro68!
Could you post a beamshot comparison and the diference of quality with a Fenix L0P.
Thanks

taro68

Newly Enlightened
Hello, i am sorry but i lost my fenix L0P and i couldn't make any comparison, but i'll post after bemshots with Fenix L1 and Peak Pacific with 1AAA tube.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don`t understand the reflector part...does the light come with two differant reflectors? Can you post a link to where you purchased it from. Any ideas on run time? Regulation?

Thanks, Ken

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
taro, you lost your LOP! :awman: Is it the one i sold you? Well, this light should fill your needs, i cant wait to see them for sale on Dae's Site.

taro68

Newly Enlightened
Yes, i lost the one i bought from you! But i lost in few days an ARC-P AAA too! They are too much little!
Now i bought this Ultrafire but i like more ARCS, ARC's light is few bright but ARCS are toughest and more solid in the mechanic. I am waiting to lost Ultrafires to buy another Fenix now! Thanks!

Last edited:

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
taro68 said:
Yes, i lost the one i bought from you! But i lost in few days an ARC-P AAA too! They are too much little!
Now i bought this Ultrafire but i like more ARCS, ARC's light is few bright but ARCS are toughest and more solid in the mechanic. I am waiting to lost Ultrafires to buy another Fenix now! Thanks!

Perdo le luci piccole anche! VDG

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I myself, thought the Arc was one of the best built lights ive ever used. Does the fenix clone feel cheap in quality? DONT LOOSE IT :laughing:
-bobby

Latest posts