• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: HAIII QIII your choice of LED ***SOLD***

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
***SOLD***

I am selling the HAIII QIII prototype. This light is the prototype for a HAIII run and as such is not perfect. However at a casual look you never see the imperfections.

I can put your choice of a UXOJ, UWOK or F4FR (red) LED in it. I also have a TWOH that I could use but it has a scratch on the LED lens. It really makes no difference in the beam.

The light itself was used before anodizing and had a few slight dings that are somewhat noticable if you look closely. As noted in the naked QIII thread I broke the o-ring that goes over the body for the tailcap. I can try and find a replacement or leave that up to you. The plastic lens is lightly scratched but can be easily replaced with glass one. Also the anodizer held the bezel and the tailcap through the front so there are a couple marks there. These marks are not really noticable unless you look for them. I can take close-up pictures upon request. Like I said it's not perfect but still would be a great EDC light!

Price??? Not really sure. It'll depend on LED but let's say $30 + the LED cost and shipping.

PM me with questions..

MM

The picture below shows the HAIII one next to a factory black one.

sm_DSC00214.jpg

sm_DSC00210.jpg

Last edited: