need help on designing light panel (4 Luxeons and a driver)

roguesw

Enlightened
Hi guys, just wanted some feedback
i am trying to design a light panel, a box about 4 inches wide by 7 inches long
it will house 4 luxeons, 3 Lux I/III and 1 Lux V
i want to power this using an external battery pack
is there a driver that can control all 4 luxeons, or do i have to make all 4 of the luxeons Lux III and not a combination of Lux V and Lux III

The purpose of this light box is multipurpose,
the light box is divided into 3 sections
the top section will house 2 Lux I and have a frosted cover to provide general indoor flood light

the middle section will house a Lux V and have a McR reflector to provide throw and good flood

the bottom section will house a Lux III in reflector or optics for throw? not sure on the usability of the third section

purpose
a) to use in a room to provide flood light
b) to take outside for general illumination
c) to attach to backpack for general illumination
d) its more of a proof of concept design for interior lighting ( art design,
light in small rectagular panel light) and it can be taken outdoors

i was inspired by the 3 Lux bike light in this forum and would like to do something similar.

firstly, i want to ask what single driver can satisfy my needs or worse comes to worse, i have to wire 2 or 3 drivers in.
secondly, i would like to use an external powerpack, in a casing indentical to the one i will use for the light so it fits into the design of the light
in this regard, battery configuration and voltage supplied is no concern, i can adjust cells to match the configuration.

can any modders here lend their brain power to help trouble shoot this light panel design and any suggestions
thanks so much guys
best regards
Des