Sad news to pass along about CajunBabe...

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I unfortunately have some very sad news to share about CajunBabe. I was informed by her fiancee that she passed away in Houston on July 4th due to complications surrounding a congenital heart defect. She was only 27 years old. :candle:

Lynn was a remarkable person, a brilliant programmer, and thrilled to be planning her wedding this upcoming September, which is why she hasn't been around much. Even though I never met her, my heart is very heavy typing this as our community has lost a very special person.

I thought those of you that got to know her here would want to know, I am sure she and her family will be in our prayers...
:( :candle:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I'm in total shock to hear this!

Prayers & positive thoughts to her fiance, family, & friends.

Green laser will be aimed towards the stars tonight in memoriam.

Last edited:

freeze12

Enlightened
Very sad to hear... Condolences to the family. I will shine My HID towards the Heavens tonight in honor of CajunBabe

Monolith

Enlightened
My condolences to the family. A bright star in the night has been extinguished. Her added sparkle to the CPF community will be sorely missed.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
I didn't even know her, but somehow reading this makes me feel like I was kicked in the gut... She was my age. It is so hard to imagine someone born in the same year as myself dying of heart problems.

condolences to all friends, family and loved ones. Mag85 will do its part to light up the heavens tonight.

And to Cajunbabe: Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, enjoy your stay in the afterlife... We'll see you again in part II...