SureFire E2e question about long clip

Craig720

Enlightened
I don't know where to post this, but here seems good enough. I'm sure our moderators will move it if need be.

I had to send in my beloved SureFire E2e and E1e for minor maintenance. SureFire came through with flying colors. I expected nothing less, really.

They installed new endcaps AND gave me new batteries, too. These darker colored caps have different clickies that don't twist for constant ON. You simply click them ON. The buttons feel different and their protective rubber caps also feel different.

My SureFires function like gangbusters, which is the important thing, especially with my new, 120-mile daily commute.

My E2e, however, came back without its extra-long clip. The regular short clip was back. This clip rips the heck out of clothing. My question is, how do I -- and who do I -- ask for another long clip?

I dislike having to bother SureFire AGAIN, since they were so nice the first time, but I REALLY like that long clip. Saves wear and tear on jeans and khaki trousers alike.

Craig

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire service is incredible. That's one of the reasons I buy surefire.

Word on the street (well CPF) is that if you call Surefire they will send you a clip gratis. But don't take my word for it. In any case lighthound should be able to sort you out :)