Free Stuff!!!!!!!!!!! (all gone)

bpond

Newly Enlightened
Since all my other posts have been in the LED forum, some of you may not know me or my co-worker Soffiler. If you have any interest in who we are you can follow this link to our formerly very popular thread https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/119600&highlight=centraled

Anyway we were doing some cleaning around the factory and we came upon a modest quantity of a flashlight that we used to use in an inspection light product that we no longer offer. Therefore we no longer have any use for them. This is good news for you.

The first 96 CPFrs to send me an e-mail at [email protected] will recieve via postal a free Pelican MityLite 2AAA flashlight. Please make sure you tell me your mailing address. There are no strings attached. Simply send the e-mail and if you are in the first 96 you get the flashlight free.

Ready GO!!!!!!!

Last edited:

AlexSchira

Enlightened
Re: Free Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

You're giving away 96 ten dollar lights. True, you might just be trying to get friendly with a major consumer forum, this still seems eerie.

bpond

Newly Enlightened

I assure you that there are no strings attached. If I don't give them away then they are going in a dumpster.

At some point what we hope to gain is to keep a profile on CPF that allows us to maintain legitimacy in the eyes of the most passionate and active light entusiasts on the face of the earth. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience here and we recognize it's value. I will not deny that CPF and it's members represents a nice neat marketplace for our current and future products but that is simply a fringe benefit. Not our primary source of interest in CPF

Bob

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Bob! Email sent.

Tritium

Enlightened

E-mail sent
e-mail sent again with address.
Thanks

Thurmond

Last edited:

dim

Enlightened

I love this place.

I usually pass on the free stuff on CPF leaving them for someone more worthy than I am, but since you have 96 to give away.....then I'll graciously accept your offer.

eMail sent.

THANX!!!!!

dim

Ivanhoe

Newly Enlightened

great offer !! after missing out on the great buys on your worklight I feel like

I am still "cashing" in!!!:grin2:

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened

e-mail sent! Hope I'm still within the 96 lucky ones? Thanks!