Cafe' coffee break is OVER / GET BACK TO WORK !

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
:ohgeez:

:rant: ..... Stop hanging out in the coffee shop - GET BACK TO WORK !

We need more PRODUCTIVITY in all the FORUMS ! .:bumpit:

Your participation in the flashlight hobby would be appreciated . That is the purpose of this forum board . Too many of you are congregating in the cafe' talking gibberish about how much gas millage you got and what was on TV last night . We need your reviews and opinions about what CPF was created for - *Portable Candle Power*. I am getting bored - answering my own questions in threads . :candle:

Please get back to the job - of making this forum interesting and fun - as we share info about our expensive hobby . You are really needed - back at your station - answering questions and sharing the workload .

Please come on back - or you may find a *pink slip* in your locker ! ..:mad::laughing:

:grin2: ....... Love & kisses ......... TooManyGizmos ..:):naughty:

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...

(etc.)

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
What Ted said. Personally, I try to post in every thread I feel I could contribute to. I frequent General Flashlight, LED, Incandescent, EL/HL/Hybrids, Lasers, FL Electronics Batts incl., and Knives/etc. as well as the Cafe. It's kind of like being at a flashlight convention where most of the action is inside the grounds, but people can sit outside and chat for a bit if they like.

If the mods thought that the Cafe was being abused, they'd probably shut it down, so I guess we're okay for now. Of course, the main focus should still be the light threads, as you said.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's way more information and many more concise informative reviews then there was in the past here. I don't think there is a single light in existance that willing members don't test drive it for us before we purchase.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Ted, I meant Jack. Ted was the last name I saw so that got remembered instead of Jack. It's Tigerhawk T3's fault because he mentioned your name last. Got carried away...

Now see what you've wrought TooManyGizmos?!?!?!

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
TooManyGizmos said:
:ohgeez:

:rant: ..... Stop hanging out in the coffee shop - GET BACK TO WORK !

We need more PRODUCTIVITY in all the FORUMS ! .:bumpit:

Your participation in the flashlight hobby would be appreciated . That is the purpose of this forum board . Too many of you are congregating in the cafe' talking gibberish about how much gas millage you got and what was on TV last night . We need your reviews and opinions about what CPF was created for - *Portable Candle Power*. I am getting bored - answering my own questions in threads . :candle:

Please get back to the job - of making this forum interesting and fun - as we share info about our expensive hobby . You are really needed - back at your station - answering questions and sharing the workload .

Please come on back - or you may find a *pink slip* in your locker ! ..:mad::laughing:

:grin2: ....... Love & kisses ......... TooManyGizmos ..:):naughty:

okay buddy....put the coffee down on the table and step away from the Half & Half

allthatwhichis

Enlightened
Hay man... I am the last to post in the top 14 threads in the laser forum. I am only captivated by intense beams of light... I don't understand the flashlight fixation. Not that I am knocking it, I just don't have anyting to post there, or any desire to buy and pimp out a.. flashlight... :grin2: I HAVE been posting though. I even made my first donation. :bumpit:

There's no one awake in the laser forum now... :(

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
redrum redrum redrum
half and half = whole
i dont have to work until august 31, thank you Randi Weingarten:rant:
normally i dont have to report to work until after labor day, but because of our union president, we work longer and more hours "for our raise"