Peak LED Solutions 1.5v Single AAA Ultra-Power LED Flashlight vs Arc AAA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mridude

Newly Enlightened
Did anyone else see this? The reason I posted it is that it mentions the Arc AAA specifically. Personally I believe the Arc is still a better built light. They do offer a variety of LED colors. They also come a little short on describing features in detail, ie: waterproof? To what depth? What kind of circuitry does it offer? Sun/Moon modes? You get the idea. Anyway.....

Peak LED Solutions 1.5v Single AAA Ultra-Power LED Flashlight

Specifications
Weight: 0.61oz.Black, 1.28oz. Brass

Dimensions: 0.64" diameter X 2.8" long
Batteries: 1 AAA battery

The Peak LED Solutions Matterhorn Ultra-Power micro LED flashlight is powered by one AAA battery. It is the same size as an Arc AAA flashlight but brighter and better built.

The Peak LED Solutions 1.5v Single AAA Ultra-Power LED flashlight has the following characteristics:

O-ring sealed - watertight
Twist on/off switch
Easy battery change
CNC machined brass or aluminum Type III HA body
Three rings of diamond knurling provide a non-slip grip
One Ultra-Power bright LED
Choice of nine LED colors
34 to 40 candlepower
Compact lug-style body
One year guarantee

Price $34.95
Body/LED Color: Black/WhiteBlack/RedBlack/UVBlack/AmberBlack/GreenBlack/CyanBlack/BlueBlack/PurpleBlack/RGBBrass/WhiteBrass/RedBrass/UVBrass/AmberBrass/GreenBrass/CyanBrass/BlueBrass/PurpleBrass/RGB
Quantity:

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
See this where? Please edit your post with breaks so that it's not oversized and we don't have to scroll just to read it.

mridude

Newly Enlightened
Sorry guys, not ment as a tweak at Arc. As I said, I posted it HERE because they made a direct REFERENCE to the ARC AAA in their posting, so I thought that made it appropriate to post it here. If they had not even mentioned the Arc AAA then it would indeed have been inappropriate.
It was on the pocketlights website. It was a direct cut and paste, my bad for the extra wide scrolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.